Frank is a businessman, father of two, and passionate endurance athlete. He says, "I feel like I’m 30." However, Frank's date of birth makes doctors sit up and take notice: 1969. Even if a 52-year-old patient seems to be extremely fit, it’s still worth taking a closer look.
No cause for concern
Shocked by the findings
Nevertheless very lucky
More information on coronary artery disease
If you are having a heart attack, every second counts. Getting the right treatment fast can prevent serious consequences and even death. There are typical signs and symptoms of a heart attack – learn to recognize them and react quickly.
Information to take to heart
- 1 https://www.who.int/health-topics/cardiovascular-diseases#tab=tab_1, January 2022.
- 2 Deutsche Herzstiftung (ed.). Deutscher Herzbericht 2020. Frankfurt am Main, June 2021.
- 3 https://dzhk.de/aktuelles/news/artikel/schutz-vor-dem-herzinfarkt-herzstiftung-unterstuetzt-verbesserung-der-frueherkennung
- 4 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6056023/
-  The products/features (mentioned herein) are not commercially available in all countries. Their future availability cannot be guaranteed.
-  The statements by Siemens Healthineers customers described herein are based on results that were achieved in the customer’s unique setting. Since there is no “typical” hospital and many variables exist (e.g., hospital size, case mix, level of IT adoption) there can be no guarantee that other customers will achieve the same results.