Antibody tests play an important role throughout the patient care and are critical in determining the full scope of the disease, combating the pandemic, and rebuilding public confidence.
In November and December we host a Nordic and Baltic 2-part webinar with Dr. Katherine Soreng, one of our experts in antibody testing. Save the dates and register already now.
Key Learning Objectives:
- Understand the role serology plays in the clinician toolbox for managing COVID-19
- Know the difference between the neutralization capabilities of assays that target the nucleocapsid versus the spike protein
- Learn about virus mutation, the importance of long-term kinetics of antibody titers and immunization as we wait for the vaccine
Date: 24. November and 1. December
Time: 14:00 - 15:00 Central European Time (UTC+1)
Format: Virtual Meeting on Teams, link will be sent separately
SARS-CoV-2 Webinar - PART 1
24. November 14:00 - 15:00 Central European Time (UTC+1)
Join us for this webinar where we will cover different topics about the SARS-CoV-2 antibodies as we prepare for the vaccine to become available: the different serology profiles, the importance of neutralization and persistence of antibodies.
SARS-CoV-2 Webinar - PART 2
01. December 14:00 - 15:00 Central European Time (UTC+1)
Persistence of SARS-CoV-2 antibodies, mutation and antibody testing, seroprevalence and the role of monitoring immunization.
Learn how antibody testing is being used at Telemark Hospital in Norway
To gain more knowledge about immunity and late injuries after COVID-19, antibody testing is now being offered to all patients who have been infected with COVID-19 in the counties Agder and Telemark in Norway. The study started this summer.