In angiography, many physicians don’t get to experience the full potential of their modern interventional systems as both procedures and system interaction get increasingly complex. PURE® adds smooth use to Siemens' smart technologies in the angio suite and helps all users to increase their operational efficiencies, get the full potential of their system, and enhance their patient outcomes. For a PURE experience in angiography.
Save time during procedures. Fewer steps. More efficiency.
Expand your capabilities. More confidence. Better outcomes.
Highlight Features of Artis with PURE®
- Achieve desired 3D imaging results with step-by-step guidance
- Increase your confidence and get the full benefits from your system
- Click into your region of interest, and QuickZoom centers and zooms automatically
- Save time and speed up your workflow
syngo 2D/3D Fusion
- With only two fluoro projections, easily fuse 3D volumes from pre-op CT, MR, or PET data
- Expand your capabilities and save radiation dose and contrast media
syngo DynaCT SMART
- Reduce artifacts close to metallic devices
- Increase diagnostic confidence and the chance for visualizing complications such as bleedings close to metallic objects
- See flow patterns in 3D, providing a virtually unlimited number of DSA runs at no additional dose and contrast media2
- Expand your clinical capabilities in the angio suite by optimizing patient selection and individualized treatment strategies
Parallel Patient Processing
- Plan a procedure without interfering with an ongoing case
- Streamline your workflow, maximize system productivity and improve room utilization
Clinical experts around the globe already experienced how PURE® is adding smooth to smart in the angio suite. This is their feedback.
1This measurement was performed with an Alderson phantom using fluoroscopy with 10 images per 2D projection and a low-dose 6s DCT body program. Results in actual clinical practice may vary.
2This is the experience of individual users. Results may vary.
Uttalelser fra Siemens' kunder beskrevet her er kunder baserer seg på resultater som ble oppnådd i de respektive spesifikke omgivelsene hos kunden'. Siden det ikke finnes et "typisk" sykehus og resultatene er avhengige av forskjellige variabler (som for eksempel størrelsen på sykehuset, behandlingssammensetning, graden av IT integrering) kan det ikke garanteres at andre kunder vil oppnå samme resultater.