Left Monitor of Dual Monitor set up
One click Vessel Segmentation, Automatic propagation and correction of the velocity encoding gradient (venc) are just some of the key features that make the evaluation of blood flow dynamics faster and more user friendly.
Features & Benefits
Functional and flow evaluation are important tools for MR cardiac examinations in valvular diseases. Detection of carotid stenosis and pulmonary hypertension is possible.
- Synchronized movie display
- Application of color look-up tables similar to Doppler-ultrasound
Automated Segmentation Tools
- One click segmentation of the vessel lumen
- Automated Venc Function
- Through-plane and in-plane flow analysis
- Background phase correction (new algorithm)
- Display of value and location of peak velocity on each image
- Calculation of: Mean and peak velocity; mean, cumulative, forward and retrograde flow; regurgitation fraction
- Changes in vessel size
Digital and Paper Reports
- Various graphs: Velocity vs. time, flow rate vs. time, integral flow vs. time, area vs. time
- Summary tables
- Dedicated reporting of flow evaluation results.
My cases - ready.
Automated segmentation and quantitave analysis allow you to begin reading and interpreting the case as soon as it is opened.
My images, networked.
You no longer have to wait for a workstation. Cardiology evaluation is possible everywhere.
- MAGNETOM Vida
- MAGNETOM Amira
- MAGNETOM Sempra
- MAGNETOM Solafit
- MAGNETOM Vidafit
- MAGNETOM Sola
- MAGNETOM Altea
- MAGNETOM Lumina
Minimum Software Version
syngo.via advanced user license
Please Note: Additional technical pre-requisites may apply. Upon receiving your request, your local Siemens representative will clarify whether your system meets the requirements.