Individuality distinguishes one person from another. One working routine from another. One workflow from another. With Mobilett XP Hybrid we pay tribute to this individuality and the individuality of your hospital routine. Mobilett XP Hybrid is an advanced analog mobile X-ray machine which combines remarkable imaging power and quality with easy mobility and high operator comfort.
Features & Benefits
Excellent image quality
- Clearly arranged control panel and only a minimum number of required settings
- Self-calibrating high imaging output of 30 kW and 450 mA enables short exposure times down to one millisecond
- Virtually eliminating any motion blurring
- Providing an image quality comparable to that of most stationary X-ray systems
Remarkable user comfort
- Lightweight and slim design of only 294 kg
- Short wheelbase makes it easy to move and position
- After starting the system, immediately ready to go
- The radiation can be released via hand switch or an optional remote control
- Self-explaining user panel with clearly visible display supports intuitive handling
- Integrated Dose Area Product (DAP) measurement
Effortless and precise positioning
- Compact design allows transportation in elevators and other areas where space might be limited
- Sleek design always allows good visibility to the front
- Double-articulated tube head and fully counterbalanced X-ray arm with integrated cables
- Polyurethane tires on a short wheelbase
- Convenient handbrake stops the system safely
Comfortable battery operation
- 30 kW output power
- Motor-assisted driving and the ability to work both from mains and battery power
- Batteries easily manage the X-ray load of a challenging work day
Mobilett XP Hybrid is designed for versatile radiographic imaging, especially in Intensive Care Units, Cardiac Care Units, Neonatal Intensive Care Units, Operating Rooms, Emergency Rooms and at the patient’s bedside.
Discover how the technical specifications of the mobile X-ray machine Mobilett XP Hybrid can help your daily operations.
Mobilett XP Hybrid is not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons its future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens Healthineers organization for further details.