Caring for patients with cardiovascular disease is complex and constantly evolving. Cardiovascular departments are being challenged with rising costs, increasing amounts of disparate data and decentralized work environments, requiring innovation and value creation - and your IT platforms must keep up.
syngo Dynamics, a cardiovascular imaging and information solution, is designed to be the centralized digital hub for your complete cardiovascular service line. It offers a unique 360-degree view of your entire cardiovascular service line, and powerful reading and structured reporting, for informed clinical decisions.
New – next generation syngo Dynamics
Modernized, VA40 is even more intuitive and helps clinicians read and complete reports more easily and quickly with greater accuracy. It enables fast, secure, and consistent access to critical information and images, necessary to improve outcomes.
Common and consistent look across platforms for easy, time saving access to patient data
Refreshed user interface and clinically driven calc palette designed for efficiency
Clinical condition guidance optimizes reporting and enables diagnostic consistency
A 360-view of data for informed cardiovascular care
syngo Dynamics enables a 360-degree view of data for informed cardiovascular care.
syngo Dynamics facilitates reading and reporting for the entire cardiovascular service line.
3 situations that may be impacting your service line
- Insufficient quality data
Insufficient imaging and other diagnostic data can lead to uncertain decisions, impacting patient outcomes and performance.
- Relevant information is not available to efficiently complete workflows
Data silos can lead to inefficient workflows and challenges getting a comprehensive view of all relevant patient information.
- Large and complex IT infrastructure environment
Disconnected IT systems and lack of interoperability can be difficult to manage.
Features & Benefits
syngo Dynamics is ushering in a new era of intelligent, structured cardiology reporting, streamlining all your cardiovascular data into a single, automated platform that’s easily accessible across the entire enterprise.
Optimize Clinical Operations
Totality of your organizations discrete cardiology data in one platform to quickly and easily access study data, shortening workflow times with fewer clicks.
- Connected enterprise
- Seamlessly connect servers across multiple hospitals and departments with Enterprise search, for a complete patient view across the care continuum.
- Access prior studies and easily compare images across modalities, side by side.
- Collaborative reporting
Streamline workflow by allowing multiple users to work together on a single procedure.
- Advanced clinical applications
Additional quantitative analysis can be performed and seamlessly added to reports for review, analysis and distribution.
- Support of server virtualization
Leverage the advantages of virtualization, saving hardware and implementation cost for overall reduced total cost of ownership.
Improve Access to Care
Instant access to relevant data to provide the best, most efficient care possible
- Graphical congenital heart and vascular diagrams
Graphical diagrams for congenital heart disease and vascular results show relevant findings at a glance to facilitate a better understanding of complex cardiac anatomy.
- Fully informed decisions
Access Images and information through secure access from anywhere5, anytime. In the enterprise, studies can be accessed from any workplace. On the go? Access studies from tablet or mobile6 platforms for remote viewing and to provide a second opinion. The common and consistent user interface across platforms allows for a seamless user experience.
Transform your data
End-to-end data integration—from multiple modalities to EHRs—fully consolidated for maximum efficiency and optimized by highly collaborative workflows.
- Rules-based decision support
Quickly identify inconsistencies and missing data to guide clinical evaluation and expedite payment.
- Measurement range limits
Clearly view measurements outside of a customizable, defined range to reduce the risk of inaccurate diagnosis.
- Customizable report templates
- Evidence based reporting through automatic integration of measurements, from modalities, into the report.
- Abnormal findings, based on accepted clinical standards and guidelines, are highlighted to alert of inconsistencies.
- Phrases are automatically added to the structured report based on numerically driven observations, that have been populated on the worksheet, for quick knowledge sharing.
How Can Cardiology Analytics Help You Manage Customer, Staff and Administrative Satisfaction?
- Improve customer satisfaction through physician report quality and turnaround time analytics
- Improve staff satisfaction through identification of technologist training and learning opportunities
- Improve administrative satisfaction by reducing data mining and analytic report collation overhead
Aggregating cardiovascular data and information.
Get optimized cardiovascular reading and structure reporting across the enterprise without duplicating efforts or introducing risk of manual data entry errors.
- Imaging Modality
Measurements can be performed on or offline to streamline workflow
- syngo Dynamics Software
Automatically consolidates images and information and applies evidence-based analysis for consistent data and efficient workflow
- Reading and Structured Reporting Solution
Structured report guides diagnosis, treatment and efficient payment; Report and images can be accessed anywhere8 , anytime