Pressure and workload in radiology are constantly rising: more cases per day, more cost pressure, higher expectations.
Let’s advance the digitalization of healthcare with syngo.via1. As an intelligent, integrated imaging software, syngo.via helps you address and overcome these issues.
Watch here how Centre Hospitalier Regional de la Citadelle, Universitätsspital Basel, and Guy’s and St. Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust benefit from syngo.via by making their tasks more convenient and efficient (Video length: 1:24).
Features & Benefits
syngo.via offers multi-modality reading and fast 3D results to speed up daily routine. It includes latest innovations and AI-enabled features that take your reading and report creation to the next level. In addition, syngo.via OpenApps enables you to extend your reading capabilities with an open platform.
Multi-modality reading and reporting to speed up your daily routine.
Watch the video of Dr. Julien Bruyere from the CHR de la Citadelle Liege, Belgium to find out more (Video length: 1:24).
Optimized loading performance for even better routine reading
- Speed up your routine reading capabilities with the faster MM Reading
Simple and intuitive UI and series handling
- Drag & drop your panels to customize your user interface and maximize your image space
- Simple creation and saving of layouts for multiple series
New routine tools ready to cover even more in MM Reading
- Vessel Plug-in extended for MR studies and now including creation of findings
- Time curve tool and 4D toolbar for multi-phase series
- Document results on the fly with save series
Artificial intelligence leveraging healthcare powered by syngo.via
- Broad AI-driven portfolio across multiple modalities for routine reading from us as a pioneer in AI development for more than 20 years
- Anatomical Intelligence, like the ALPHA technology automatically detects anatomical landmarks and structures in medical images
- Rapid Results technology improves your efficiency with standardized and consistent image quality independent of operator
- Postprocessing becomes part of the standard reconstruction task
Enabling you to boost your diagnostic performance with the latest technologies.
Watch the video of Dr. Tobias Heye from University hospital Basel, Switzerland (Video length: 2:06).
Cinematic VRT – jaw-dropping images become interactive
- Interactive Cinematic VRT renderings in full resolution mode for enhanced communication possibilities
- Measure 3D distance lines in MIP and VRT
Your gateway to innvoation - syngo.via OpenApps
- syngo.via OpenApps provides you direct and open access to an ever-growing variety of clinical applications from Siemens Healthineers and our partners – directly on your syngo.via
Adapting to you
Integrating seamlessly into your IT environment and growing with all your medical and operational needs.
Watch the video of Dr. Geoff Charles-Edwards from Guy's and St. Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust, London, United Kingdom (Video length: 1:32).
Flexible subscription offering allows you to optimize costs and value of your syngo.via system
- Flexible access to modality packages and broad clinical capabilities
- Evergreen solution incl. service and training plan with easy extension of users and contract
- Transparent budget planning and operationalization of costs
Broaden your virtualization possibilities
- Optimize your IT infrastructure with the flexible syngo.via virtualized deployments
syngo.via – Made exactly for your specialty
Find out more about a single imaging software for all key clinical specialties and tasks: syngo.via. It offers you a complete suite of applications and tools for 3D reading and advanced visualization – from general radiology to oncology, from cardiovascular care to neurology.
syngo.via – Made for your modalities
syngo.via imaging software is a true multi-modality solution and supports you in all workflow steps with its strong Advanced Visualization and 3-D capabilities. It brings a new quality and efficiency to all your viewing, reading, and reporting processes. And you can expect the most when you pair syngo.via imaging software with Siemens imaging hardware for a winning combination.
With syngo.via you can get qualitative and quantitative information from images and results that help you to deliver excellent care. Raise your hospital standards to the next level and discover the benefits of syngo.via for your modalities.
Did this information help you?
syngo.via can be used as a standalone device or together with a variety of syngo.via-based software options, which are medical devices in their own right.
syngo.via and the syngo.via based software options are not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons its future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens organization for further details.