Hematology June 1-2
June 1st there will be a deep dive for Siemens Healthineers hematology customers to share user experiences and best practices. On June 2nd we will have scientific sessions open for all biomedical laboratory scientists and laboratory doctors working with hematology. We will also unveil and present our new automation-ready hematology analyzer. Agenda topics:
- New Acute Promyelocytic Leukaemia (APML) flag
- New Malaria flag
- How to measure platelets
- Anemia and leucemia (patient cases)
- Reticulated platelets et al. – new parameters
- Tips & Tricks
- Blood eosinophil count in Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary disease
- Atellica HEMA system Introduction
- Atellica HEMA Study
- Atellica HEMA Customer Experience
- Atellica HEMA Demo
Hemostasis June 2-3
We are happy to welcome laboratory scientists and doctors working with Siemens Healthineers hemostasis systems. During 1 1/2 day we will touch into several highly relevant topics:
- APTT method - Actin FS or Actin FSL
- Prolonged APTT: Bleeding assessment - step by step
- D-dimer: Evidence-based decision making in clinical practice
- Rethinking platelet aggregation
- Practical aspects of PFA-200 use - Experience from Finland
- Antithrombin testing - Clinical applications and considerations for the lab
- Laboratory investigation of antithrombin deficiency
- INNOVANCE Anti-Xa assay - Simplify your anticoagulant testing
- Automation with ADM software
- New Sysmex CN systems - A giant on the inside
- DOACs - the road ahead
Early bird price until April 1st: 200 EUR. The price is for one user forum including meals.
Late bird price until May 1st: 260 EUR.
Hotel room with breakfast per night: 130 EUR.
Swedish participants will be invoiced from Siemens Healthcare AB, Sweden. Danish participants will be invoiced from Siemens Healthcare, Denmark etc.
Date: June 1-3, 2022
Place: Thon Hotel Oslo Airport
For questions about registration etc. please contact: email@example.com
For questions about Hematology please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions about Hemostasis please contact: email@example.com
The registration is closed.