Hemostasis June 2-3, 2022
We are happy to welcome laboratory scientists and doctors working with Siemens Healthineers hemostasis systems. During 1 1/2 day we will touch into several highly relevant topics:
- APTT method - Actin FS or Actin FSL
- Prolonged APTT: Bleeding assessment - step by step
- D-dimer: Evidence-based decision making in clinical practice
- Rethinking platelet aggregation
- Practical aspects of PFA-200 use - Experience from Finland
- Antithrombin testing - Clinical applications and considerations for the lab
- Laboratory investigation of antithrombin deficiency
- INNOVANCE Anti-Xa assay - Simplify your anticoagulant testing
- Automation with ADM software
- New Sysmex CN systems - A giant on the inside
- DOACs - the road ahead
Early bird price until April 1st: 200 EUR. The price is for one user forum including meals.
Late bird price until May 1st: 260 EUR.
Hotel room with breakfast per night: 130 EUR.
Swedish participants will be invoiced from Siemens Healthcare AB, Sweden. Danish participants will be invoiced from Siemens Healthcare, Denmark etc.
Date: June 1-3, 2022
Place: Thon Hotel Oslo Airport
For questions about registration etc. please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions about Hematology please contact: email@example.com
For questions about Hemostasis please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
The registration is closed.