Interested in a role as a Siemens Healthineers Clinical Application Specialist?
Applications Insight Day Registration
Venue: Sir William Siemens Square, Frimley, Camberley, GU16 8QD
Siemens Healthineers has one of the largest teams of Clinical Application Specialists in the UK, providing dedicated customer training and support across Great Britain and Ireland. The experience of the team enables us to offer first-class training and support to our customers.
What will be your Next Career Step?
Siemens Healthineers opens its doors to Radiographers offering them a more in-depth understanding of the role of a Clinical Application Specialist.
With one of the largest teams of Clinical Application Specialists in the UK, Siemens Healthineers provide dedicated customer training and support across Great Britain and Ireland. Continuous training ensures all members of staff stay up to date with the latest developments in technology and clinical needs of their customers.
The insight day is held once a year and provides delegates with a variety of presentations and practical exercises covering all aspects of the role.
"It really emphasised the requirements of a Clinical Application Specialist, focusing on the high levels of travel but also emphasising the positives in a very balanced way."
Preparing for the Role
Did you know?
- Siemens Healthineers provides exemplary training to its Clinical Application Specialists from its headquarters in Germany?
- As a Clinical Application Specialist, you will get the opportunity to work with cutting-edge equipment in some of the UK and Ireland’s best hospitals?
Providing outstanding customer service is the mainstay of the role - Clinical Application Specialists ensure practitioners are equipped with up to date knowledge on state of the art imaging equipment. Education is a key focus area within Siemens Healthineers; their ongoing education portfolio provides customers with flexible solutions to their training needs with the expert clinical knowledge of its Clinical Application Specialists.
If you think a role as a Clinical Application Specialist is for you, please sign up to attend our next Insight Day.
“The difficult parts of the job were explained clearly and ensure you don’t pursue this career option blind.”
What is it all about?
An educational and networking opportunity for Radiographers of all experience levels. It will give you an insight into what our Clinical Application Specialists do day-to-day to deliver exceptional customer service and know what is required to become one.
What can I expect on the day?
The day will be run as a mixture of formal presentations and informal networking opportunities, designed to give you the opportunity to fully explore the career of a Clinical Application Specialist and learn more about Siemens Healthineers as an employer.
Topics we will cover on the day will include:
• “A week in the life of...”.
• Siemens Healthineers Clinical Application Specialist training programme.
• Career and development opportunities at Siemens Healthineers.
• Classroom taster session in the Siemens Healthineers Academy.
• Meet the Clinical Application Support team – with the opportunity to speak to those new to the role.
• Modality specific breakout sessions to learn more about the specific area you may want to or already specialise in.
• Benefits of working for Siemens Healthineers and the process for submitting an application.
“It was explained that there are lots of possibilities to learn and improve within Siemens.”
To apply to attend please complete the form below
* All fields marked with an asterisk are required fields.