The V-Twin® System maximizes the performance of your gold standard Syva® EMIT® reagents. Fast and easy to use, it processes more tests at lower cost, incorporating its own backup system for greater reliability. A broad range of assays for drugs of abuse, therapeutic drugs and immunosuppressants makes drug testing more convenient than ever.
Features & Benefits
Designed for mid- to high-volume labs, treatment centers, transplant management centers, criminal justice facilities, and industrial facilities, the V-Twin® System processes gold-standard EMIT® therapeutic drug monitoring (TDM), immunosuppressant drug monitoring (ISD), drugs of abuse testing (DAT) and toxicology assays, as well as performing validity testing of samples, and offers the following features:
Fast and flexible
- Up to 260 EMIT tests per hour
- 80 sample onboard capacity provides long walkaway time
- Up to 24 EMIT methods from an unparalleled portfolio cooled onboard
- Continuous sample loading and true random access capability for routine and STAT samples
- Two separate reagent rotors can be customized according to your laboratory’s needs
- Common reagent system
- 10 programmable open channels
- Seamless lot transitions
Reliable and cost-effective
- Built on a proven heritage of over 40 years of experience
- Twin-unit design for integrated back-up
- Diagnostic integrity through positive sample identification on primary tubes
- Reusable cuvettes reduce consumable costs
- Efficient cuvette cleaning keeps waste to a minimum
Easy to use
- Bidirectional interface and host computer connection
- QC program results are stored onboard and are easy to review
- Easy-to-use software
- Convenient EMIT packaging
- Easy maintenance
EMIT® Drugs of Abuse
Immunalysis Drugs of Abuse**
Ethyl Glucuronide (EtG)†
Emit Therapeutic Drug Monitoring
ARK Therapeutic Drug Monitoring**
Emit Serum Toxicology
Specimen Validity Test
*Detected by the Emit II Plus Amphetamines Assay.
†Restricted in the U.S. to law enforcement related use (forensic use only).
‡Not available for sale in the U.S.
§Combo panels available.
**Distributed by Siemens Healthineers.
††For forensic/toxicology use only.
Viva systems are manufactured by EliTech and distributed by Siemens Healthineers.