N Latex aTNFα assay
Monitor the effectiveness of TNF alpha inhibitors adalimumab, infliximab, and etanercept with one automated, cost-effective, and easily accessible assay
Características e Benefícios
Flexible assay. Few steps. Fast results.
The N Latex aTNFα assay1 from Siemens Healthineers provides:
Consolidated, random-access testing and streamlined workflow
- One assay for quantification of three TNF-alpha inhibitors using individual calibrations
- Fully automated testing for improved workflow
- Individual or parallel determination of adalimumab, infliximab, and etanercept from different samples by providing separate assay protocols for each application
- No need to pool samples
- Fast turnaround time of less than 10 minutes
Economical testing and cost efficiency
- Broad initial measuring range covering the therapeutic range of each substance that helps reduce the need for redilutions and supports economical reagent use
- Separate calibrators and controls that enable cost-effective use of assay components
- Ability to measure just one sample without wasting additional testing capacities
Improved patient management and clinical outcomes
- Insight into response to and effectiveness of anti-inflammatory medication containing adalimumab, infliximab, and etanercept
- Optimization of individual therapeutic dosage regimens for improved personalized patient management and therapy
- Potential reduction of injections and/or side effects caused by overmedication to support the patient’s well-being
Streamlined therapeutic drug monitoring
The tumor necrosis factor (TNF)-alpha inhibitors adalimumab, infliximab, and etanercept are widely used for therapy of autoimmune diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis (RA), ankylosing spondylitis, and psoriasis. Adalimumab and infliximab are also applied in the inflammatory bowel diseases colitis ulcerosa and Crohn’s disease. Quantification of TNFa-inhibitor levels has been shown to be helpful in identifying non-responders and loss of response and evaluating changes in therapeutic strategy.
Download the brochure and learn how the N Latex aTNFa assay1 can help you gain insight into therapeutic effectiveness, overcome the shortfalls of current testing methods, and enable improved patient and economic outcomes.
Analytical Assay Performance
Expand to learn about the key features of the N Latex aTNFα assay:1
Available on nephelometric analyzers from Siemens Healthineers and along a complementing inflammatory assay panel
The N Latex aTNFα assay1 is offered as a part of the broadest plasma protein testing menu currently available.3 Offered along with inflammatory parameters calprotectin, α1-acid glycoprotein, CRP, fibrinogen and SAA,1 it supports testing for a comprehensive disease-state picture. It can be easily integrated on the proven Atellica NEPH 630,1 BN II, and BN ProSpec Systems, enabling consolidated testing on one platform, while also avoiding costly send-outs.