Visionary in performance. Visionary in precision.
The Artis Q eco product line for interventional imaging is a visionary breakthrough in X-ray generation and detection that takes performance and precision to the next level.
Experience the future of interventional imaging.
Artis Q biplane eco
With ecoline, Siemens Healthineers offers a portfolio of systems with certified performance at exceptional value.
ecoline systems contain components, which have been in use and are refurbished to a quality level as good as new. All ecoline systems are manufactured following externally certified processes according to the relevant standards for medical devices1, including the global refurbishment standard2 where applicable. Thus, every ecoline system receives our Proven Excellence Label.
Siemens Healthineers´ ecoline systems provide exceptional value performing and looking like new, configurable to individual customer needs and offered at affordable prices.
Features & Benefits
Visionary in performance
Artis Q eco offers unparalleled performance with the new powerful GIGALIX X-ray tube for high contrast resolution at any angle and any patient size while the optimized X-ray pulse helps to reduce radiation by up to 60%.
GIGALIX X-ray tube – Focused power
- Flat emitter technology for high contrast resolution even at steep angulations
- Small square focal spots for excellent spatial resolution to see more details
- CLEARpulse for sharp images and low dose
New large HDR detector – High dynamic range and dose efficiency
- High dynamic range for enhanced soft-tissue resolution in 3D imaging
- High dose efficiency enables better image quality at less radiation
- Water cooling to meet the demands of high hygienic standards and to provide stable image quality
Two years of clinical experience in neuroradiology with Artis Q biplane
Click the video to see more about the experience of the Walton Centre, Liverpool, UK
Visionary in precision
Precise guidance is needed to help improve clinical outcomes during interventions. Artis Q eco offers applications for cardiology, interventional radiology and image-guided surgery.
Direct 3D flow information was limited to CT, MRI and ultrasound – yesterday. With syngo Dyna4D you can now see flow patterns in 3D. Based on this protocol a virtually unlimited number of DSA runs at no additional dose and contrast medium is provided. syngo Dyna4D helps you expand your clinical capabilities in the angio suite regarding patient selection and treatment strategies.
- Full 3D visualization in any angle
- 3D flow information
- User can select bolus phase
ClearStent Live – Real-time stent enhancement software
ClearStent Live allows a real-time verification of the stent positioning while moving the device, eliminating cardiac movement.
- Support of complex procedures
- Real-time verification of stent positioning while moving the device
- Potential to speed up procedures and to save contrast agent
syngo DynaCT Micro – Boosting the level of detail
syngo DynaCT Micro provides high-resolution 3D imaging, boosting the level of detail by using each detector pixel.
- 40% increased spatial resolution compared to standard syngo DynaCT
- Better visualization of finest structures
- Enhanced evaluation of e.g. stents, flow diverters or stapes prosthesis
syngo DynaCT with new large HDR detector – Increasing soft-tissue resolution
- 4 times the grayvalue information
- Enhanced soft-tissue resolution
- Homogeneous image quality
ISO 13485:2016 Medical devices - Quality management systems - Requirements for regulatory purposes
IEC PAS 63077:2016 Good refurbishment practices for medical imaging equipment