Using the DCA® Microalbumin/Creatinine (ACR) urine test on the DCA Vantage® Analyzer puts your practice on the front line of early kidney disease detection in patients with diabetes.
- ACR testing is recommended as an initial screening test for early detection of kidney disease by ADA, NKF, KDOQI, and KDIGO.
- The ADA recommends testing ACR annually in patients with type 1 diabetes (with diabetes duration >5 years) and in patients with type 2 diabetes.1
Features & Benefits
Deliver Optimal Diabetes Care with Improved Clinical Confidence
- Quantitative microalbumin/creatinine ratio (ACR) test results in minutes.
- Small sample volume—40 μL urine.
- Add sample to test cartridge, load, and walk away.
- No sample or reagent preparation required.
1 Diabetes Care. 39(1):S41.
The products/features shown on this web page are not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons, their future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens Healthineers organization for further details.
DCA, DCA Vantage, and all related marks are trademarks of Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc., or its affiliates. All other trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.