Syngo Carbon Intelligent Workflow
High workloads, an explosion of data, increasing operational costs, and inefficient workflows lead to diminished diagnostic certainty and sub-optimal patient care. Staying abreast of the latest technological advances and medical guidelines is a must for healthcare professionals. Give physicians, technicians, and patients access to all relevant data with the Syngo Carbon Intelligent Workflow. Automatic and semi-automatic functionalities streamline clinical workflows and enhance collaboration.
- Let state-of-the-art AI-driven technologies and automated workflows drive efficiency and improve outcomes
- Intelligent Workflow integrates data and workflows across departments, ensuring consistent patient-centric data and knowledge all along the treatment path
- Give relevant parties access to the right patient information through the open data infrastructure
Unleash the Power of Syngo Carbon
Syngo Carbon1 is a new enterprise imaging and reporting solution from Siemens Healthineers. Designed to improve patient care, Syngo Carbon opens possibilities in image interpretation, reporting, Artificial Intelligence (AI), and Data Management. Syngo Carbon provides extensive tooling and open data models across modalities in one integrated and user-friendly workspace.
- Get access to all patient-related multimedia and image data across the enterprise and optimize workflow
- Manage data growth through intelligent data processing and automated image manipulation and quantification
- Reduce recurring tasks and improve efficiency with automated workflows
- Easily integrate your Radiology Information Systems, Enterprise Imaging Workflows and Electronic Health Records
- Improve clinical collaboration by accessing all patient data, from anywhere, and with any device
- Give patients access to their own clinical data via the web and increase engagement
- Make data accessible and save time and cost by digitizing information and reducing physical media
- Accelerate and automate workflows and reduce repetitive manual tasks
- Manage the massive influx of clinical data with AI and new technologies
- Use auto-populated results to focus on relevant patient data and increase diagnostic certainty
- Utilize medical guidance and diagnostic decision support to further boost diagnostic certainty
- Spend more time interpreting images and reduce manual work with intelligent hanging protocols
- Compare results taken at different times more easily with automatic synchronization
- View regions of interest in any dimension with ALPHA (Landmarking and Parsing of Human Anatomy) technology
- Interpret images better with semi-automated organ segmentation
- Enhance how you document and communicate clinical results by creating and managing structured findings
- Improve workflow productivity and overcome staff shortage with our solution for remote scanning assistance
- Log on to any system and perform high-quality MR, mMR, CT, mCT, and SPECT scans off-site
- Improve diagnostic consistency and reduce variations through standardization and distributed protocols
- Let specialists to conducts scans remotely, and spend more time with patients, to increase patient satisfaction, and deliver better care
Powering Products for Intelligent Workflow
Beyond Intelligent Workflow
Universal Data Management
Provide patient-centric care with one unified source that manages imaging data around the patient and across the enterprise.
Structured, consistent, reproducible reports based on real-time findings for actionable imaging results.
Synergized Research and Innovation
Advance clinical potential with open access to integrated software from Siemens Healthineers and 3rd parties.