How to fully leverage the potential of data
As healthcare organizations begin to apply analytics to care delivery, data has become one of a hospital's most valuable assets - and one of the most challenging to manage. Providers struggle with setting a strategic direction and collecting the right data from fragmented data sources with low interoperability. Analyzing poor-quality data, may result in conclusions that are ineffectual or incorrect
4 steps to create smart data management:
1. Set data strategy
- Identify clinical and operational use cases
- Set up data governance department
2. Capture data
- Digitize processes
- Securely and automatically capture high-quality data
3. Validate data
- Enable automated data “clean-up”
- Preserve trustworthy data only
4. Connect data
- Use secure and easily accessible data platforms
- Store data in data lakes and use case-specific data warehouses for Digital Twinning
Our solutions for reliable and secure data for better clinical and operational decisions:
1teamplay products are not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons their future availability cannot be guaranteed.
2The products/features are not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons their future availability cannot be guaranteed.
3The products/features and/or service offerings (here mentioned) are not commercially available in all countries and/or for all modalities and software versions. If the services are not marketed in countries due to regulatory or other reasons, the service offering cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens Healthineers organization for further details.