Modern imaging can enhance the entire care pathway of patients with suspected and diagnosed prostate cancer: MRI can help in earlier detection, more precise diagnosis, personalized treatment, convenient follow-up and individual management of advanced disease. We aim to offer a holistic portfolio to support the different stages of this patient journey with high-quality MR imaging.
- Perform a non-invasive Prostate MRI exam with surface coils only
- Improve lesion conspicuity in DWI with ZOOMit^PRO and RESOLVE
- Standardize and ease the communication of your findings with PI-RADS
- Improve your reading and reporting with deep-learning based prostate cancer detection and classification with AI-Rad Companion Prostate MR^3
- Monitor therapy response with syngo.MR OncoTrend
FREE Case Study: MRI-Guided Strategies for Prostate Cancer Imaging
With prostate cancer on the rise, UH Cleveland Medical Center and Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine combined to publish a ground-breaking study on the efficacy of MRI in providing support for physicians as they detect and diagnose prostate cancer. Get our free case study on the published study, “Cost-effectiveness of MRI-guided strategies for detection of prostate cancer in biopsy naïve men.”