This course offers an introduction to the XA software and its key functions including protocol building with the Dot Cockpit and an introduction to the scanner user interface via hands-on simulator sessions.
- Introduction to protocol building with the Dot Cockpit including the use of strategies, decisions and interactions
- Overview of the new user interface features with XA
- Introduction to Quiet Suite, Dot engines and other new features of XA
- Hands-on protocol building using XA simulators
- Export, import and printing of protocols
Radiographers new to the XA software platform.
This is a bespoke course. The duration will be dependent on your system.
Price and credits
Price on request