syngo Virtual Cockpit is Siemens Healthineers’ software for vendor independent1 remote scanning. With syngo Virtual Cockpit, transform care delivery and achieve a higher level of standardization and diagnostic consistency. By enabling virtual access to experts, syngo Virtual Cockpit allows care teams to increase productivity and provide the highest quality of care in all locations.
- Securely connect to any CT, MRI, SPECT, or PET scanner within a fleet – independent of their location and manufacturer
- Offer remote scanning support independent of location
- Easily share in-house expertise and train new staff on the job
- Enhance patient satisfaction by improving availability
syngo Virtual Cockpit features
Focus on employee well-being
- Become an employer of choice by offering your staff to work more flexibility regarding working locations2
- Recruit staff from outside your usual area
- Boost your staff’s confidence through easy and immediate knowledge sharing
- Connect teams across your locations
Enhance patient satisfaction by improving availability
- Save patients travel time and costs by offering all your standard procedures at all locations
- Enhance patient safety and avoid inter-hospital transportations and scan-delays for at-risk patients by offering all your procedures at all locations3
- Offer appointments sooner with higher scanner throughput4
Increase productivity with remote support
- Utilize remote expert assistance for rare and challenging examinations
- Offer all kinds of examinations across your network – even at smaller or more remote facilities
- Maximize patient throughput by remotely steering three systems at the same time.
- Choose from flexible payment options
See how sites are benefiting from syngo Virtual Cockpit
Learn how syngo Virtual Cockpit helps improve the radiology service at the University Hospital in Essen, Germany by using modalities more efficiently.
Virtually share in-house expertise across teams and sites. Lucern Cantonal Hospital in Switzerland knows just how to do it with syngo Virtual Cockpit.