BiographTM RT edition is a comprehensive solution tailored for radiation treatment planning, providing clinicians the right image for the right plan. Biograph RT edition offers reproducible patient positioning between the Biograph Horizon family's TG-66-compliant patient handling system and the linear accelerator couchtop, full suite of motion management technologies and a comprehensive metal artifact solution, thus allowing clinicians to devise treatment strategies with confidence.
- Improve patient outcomes with fine image detail for better tumor delineation
- Correlate tumor position in relation to the patient's respiratory cycle
- Maximize interdepartmental efficiencies with a flexible workflow solution
Características e Benefícios
Improve patient outcomes with fine image detail for better tumor delineation
Designed to take full advantage of Siemens Healthinineers’ premium PET and CT technologies of the BiographTM Horizon1 family of scanners, Biograph RT edition provides clinicians the right image for the right plan.
Fine Image Quality
Biograph RT edition is built upon the OptisoHD detection system, which optimizes each component of the imaging chain, from the design of the isotropic LSO crystals to the highspeed electronics.
Siemens ultraHD•PET delivers increased image quality, easily outperforming conventional PET/CT technology. It combines two important innovations: HD•PET, which provides visually sharper clinical images;2 and Time-of-Flight (ToF), which doubles signal-to-noise. These image-quality improvements enhance tumor boundary definition.
Biograph RT edition is built upon our proven SOMATOM® Perspective CT platform, providing excellent temporal and high-contrast CT resolution for accurate radiation therapy planning.
Extended CT Field of View
HD FoV is an advanced algorithm using intelligent contour and attenuation estimation outside the diagnostic CT field of view (sFoV) of 50 cm.
Metal Artifact Reduction
Biograph RT edition provides a comprehensive metal artifact solution, which includes iterative metal artifact reduction (iMAR) software that is fully integrated into the PET/CT workflow and can be used for PET attenuation correction. Also included is CT single-source dual-energy with syngo®.CT Dual Energy Monoenergetic solution, which delivers "crisp" image quality of the anatomy even in the presence of metal for RT planning.
Improve clinicians ability to correlate tumor position in relation to the patients respiratory cycle
Biograph RT edition offers a full suite of PET and CT motion management technologies that allow for precise therapy planning with an integrated user interface between both PET and CT. The open gating interface supports interfacing with external motion management devices such as Varian RPM©* and Anzai. This suite of motion management tools provides better resolution for tumor delineation, allowing physicians to better target dose delivery.
CT Gating Technologies
Biograph RT edition offers prospective and retrospective CT gating, as well as Average CT and t-MIP, thus providing flexible solutions to meet all of your CT gating needs.
PET and CT Phase Matching
The phase-matched gating capabilities enables one-click matching of PET and CT gated datasets to correct for misregistration, improving image quality and quantification.
Full HD Lesion Detection
HD•Chest, automatic amplitude-based gating virtually freezes respiratory motion, providing full HD lesion detection without increasing PET examination time. HD•Chest integrates seamlessly into the whole-body PET scan workflow and works within your daily clinical routine.
*Product of Varian Medical Systems
Maximize interdepartmental efficiencies with a flexible workflow solution
With syngo®.via, we provide many flexible options that can be tailored to accommodate various clinical and workflow needs for both nuclear medicine and radiation oncology departments. This multimodality reading solution provides physicians with various tools to optimize their PET/CT radiation therapy planning workflow.
syngo.via Oncology Pro
syngo.PET&CT Therapy Interface is an application within syngo.mCT Oncology Engine Pro that is dedicated to therapy planning. This integrated solution encourages collaboration between radiology, nuclear medicine and radiation oncology departments by providing the ability to:
- Edit freehand target volumes with the nudge tool to help better define the gross tumor volume (GTV) based on the PET data
- Convert diagnostic regions of interest such as PET iso-contour and automatic PET and CT segmentations into GTV contours
- Visualize GTV contours over planning CT and other relevant volumes via fused segments
- Publish IHE-RO contour profile conformant DICOM RT Structure Sets for use in radiotherapy treatment planning
- Evaluate treatment response in post therapy acquisitions by viewing GTV over preregistered volumes
syngo.via RT Image Suite
syngo.via RT Image Suite is a dedicated imaging software solution that allows radiation therapy departments to leverage their imaging information, providing compelling clarity for making clinical decisions. syngo.via RT Image Suite offers a wide selection of manual and semi-automatic segmentation tools that permit any axis contouring within a design predicated on not constricting user workflows by providing the ability to:
- Easily contour on PET, CT and MR images in all orientations
- Flexibly register PET to the planning CT using rigid or deformable image registration
- Evaluate PET-based treatment response by concurrently evaluating up to four image series at different time-points
- Perform “CT-free” contouring using native delineation on PET images
- Export DICOM standard compliant structure to treatment planning systems