The ARK Methotrexate Assay is the only liquid methotrexate assay on the market. It provides a broad assay range of 0.04–1.20 µmol/L for accurate measurements of Methotrexate. The measurements obtained are used in monitoring levels of methotrexate to help ensure appropriate therapy. Methotrexate is an antimetabolite used in the treatment of specific cancers, psoriasis, rheumatoid arthritis, and other autoimmune conditions.
- Proven homogeneous enzyme immunoassay similar to EMIT® technology
- Applications available for ADVIA® Chemistry Systems, Dimension® and Dimension Vista® Integrated Systems, and Viva™ Drug Testing Systems
- Convenient, liquid-stable, ready-to-use reagents
- 10X more sensitive than Syva Emit assay—can provide physicians with results when needed, especially at 72-hour mark post-dose, when levels are expected to be <0.05
- Very low cross-reactivity to 7-hydroxymethotrexate (<0.07%)