syngo Embolization Guidance
Facilitate catheter navigation during embolization procedures
The new syngo Embolization Guidance is a software for advanced embolization planning and guidance.
Knowing where a tumor and its feeding vessels are located is essential for complete tumor embolization. This can enhance the quality of life for your patients and maybe even downstage liver tumors. It simplifies catheter navigation for any embolization procedure independent of body region.
For liver embolization our easy one-click workflow automatically detects tumor-feeding vessels for targeted embolization - supporting you in performing efficient and safe treatment.
- Automatic feeder detection for complete embolization of liver tumors
- One-click solution for fast and easy liver embolization planning even right at tableside
- Efficient and standardized procedure planning for increased quality of care
- State-of-the-art treatment offering for enhanced reputation
Features & Benefits
syngo Embolization Guidance workflow for liver embolization
Based on a syngo DynaCT or CTA data set, syngo Embolization Guidance offers a new workflow for liver embolization, which simplifies catheter navigation and procedure planning. It consists of three steps:
- Center the tumor and mark it with one click
- Automatic detection of the catheter
- Automatic detection and visualization of tumor feeding vessels
The displayed vessel tree and marked treatment area can be overlayed with live fluoroscopy images for realtime guidance. Treatment areas, safety margins and vessel subtrees can be faded in or out as needed.
- Detect catheter and tumor feeding vessels automatically in liver embolization
- Mark treatment area by drawing a line describing the diameter of the lesion
- Catch singular tumor cells close to tumors in the liver with safety margin
- Select relevant vessels manually based on syngo DynaCT, CTA and MRA - independent of body region
- Mark multiple tumor spots
- Use syngo DynaCT, CT and MRI images as sources for tumor segmentation and volume determination
- Enables improved planning of embolization procedures in syngo DynaCT, CTA and MRA datasets
- Supports enhanced procedure guidance to make embolizations faster
- Offers increased treatment confidence
- Allows additional savings in radiation dose and contrast medium
- Transarterial Chemoembolization – TACE
- Selective Internal Radiation Therapy – SIRT
- Transarterial Embolization – TAE
- Artis Q.zen
- Artis zee
- ARTIS pheno
- Artis Q
Minimum Software Version
syngo X Workplace: VD20*
*syngo Application Software VD20 can be installed on XWP workstation.
Please note: Additional technical prerequisites may apply. Upon receiving your request, your local Siemens representative will clarify whether your system meets the requirements.