CLINITEK Status® Connect System simplifies wireless or wired connectivity and testing oversight in point-of care urinalysis for improved risk management.
Features & Benefits
Centralize control over your point-of-care urinalysis testing program with the CLINITEK Status Connect
Supports Flexible & Efficient Connectivity
- Connect to your hospital’s LIS/HIS, EMR or point-of-care middleware solution
- Connects by wireless, Ethernet or serial transmission
- Supports HL7 and POCT1-A2 protocols
- Interfaces with leading point-of-care data management solutions for centralized control and testing oversight - including Siemens’ RAPIDComm® Data Management System and Connectivity Solution; Conworx Technology POCcelerator™; MAS RALS®-Plus; TELCOR Quick-Linc®
Advanced Operational Control and Management
- Provides customized operator access level
- Supports operator ID entry and lockout
- Prevents unauthorized use, based on customizable settings
Enhanced Quality Control
- Optional barcode reader eliminates manual steps and reduces transcription errors
- Maintain up-to-date operator certification records and restrict operator access as needed
- Define specific QC protocols for operators across multiple sites
- QC lockout if protocol is not followed or QC test fails
- QC documentation and report downloads are available on demand
- Store up to 200 QC test records
Improved Data Integrity
- Checks each strip for humidity to prevent reporting of falsely elevated results
- Detects interferences in test samples and provides printed notation for improved results interpretation†
- Identifies Siemens strip type to save time
The CLINITEK Status Connect System provides automated reading of the Multistix® family of urinalysis tests:
- Specific Gravity
- Protein-to-Creatinine Ratio‡
- Albumin-to-Creatinine Ratio (ACR)
- CLINITEST® hCG Pregnancy Test
*Only available when using Siemens test strips with IR or color bands
† Feature not available in the U.S.
‡ Not available in all markets. Product availability may vary by country.
Current CLINITEK Status®+ analyzers can be upgraded for connectivity and other key new features. Ask your sales representative for information on upgrade kits
The products/features (mentioned herein) are not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons their future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens Healthineers organization for further details.