Atellica NEPH 630 System video
The Atellica® NEPH 630 System1 is a mid-volume dedicated nephelometric analyzer that simplifies lab operations in specialty protein testing. The system offers the broadest menu of protein tests for assessment on urine, CSF, plasma, and serum, enabling enhanced quantification of certain health conditions. With innovative assays including FLC, CDT, and BTP, the system supports the assessment and monitoring of cardiovascular risk, kidney diseases, neurological disorders, nutritional status, and other diseases.
- Expand your testing capabilities with the broadest menu of protein tests on multiple sample types
- Minimize hands-on time so laboratory staff can focus on high-value responsibilities
- Streamline your lab workflows with highly intelligent software and IT connectivity
- Deliver accurate and secure results with antigen excess security
- Save time and reduce waste with continuous access and smart technology
- Empower clinicians to improve patient outcomes