7 Tesla circular polarized transmit coil with integrated 32 receive elements for high-resolution standard and advanced neuro imaging; iPAT compatible.
Features & Benefits
- CP Transmit / 32 channel receive array head coil
- 32 RX-element coil with 32 integrated preamplifiers
- Feature: CP or array receive depending upon user selection
- iPAT compatible
- No coil tuning
- Coil design with open view for visual stimulation experiments
- TX-Part and upper RX-coil part can be shifted towards Service End for easy patient positioning
- Cushions (removable) for head stabilization
- Detachable mirror
- High resolution head proton imaging
- MR Angiography of the head
- Functional imaging of the brain
- Weight: 14 kg
- Dimensions : 680 mm × 485 mm × 375 mm (L × W × H)
- MAGNETOM 7T
Minimum Software Version
syngo MR B17A
Please Note: Additional technical pre-requisites may apply. Upon receiving your request, your local Siemens representative will clarify whether your system meets the requirements.
The product is still under development and not commercially available yet. Its future availability cannot be ensured. This research system is not cleared, approved or licensed in any jurisdiction for patient examinations. This research system is not labelled according to applicable medical device law and therefore may only be used for volunteer or patient examinations in the context of clinical studies according to applicable law.