left side of dual-monitor display
University Hospital Tuebingen, Germany
Biograph mMR and syngo.via1 are one. For the first time, Biograph mMR provides MR and PET data as one dataset - molecular MR acquisition data. Every Biograph mMR includes syngo.mMR General to fully utilize this one dataset in your clinical environment.
Features & Benefits
- Automatic loading of mMR data
- Visualization in precise registration
- Direct Fusion
- Lesion propagation between MR and PET
- Support of multiple time-point analysis
- Summary of the final result in one report
My cases, ready.
Take full advantage of identical Frames of Reference:
- Data preparation reduced
- MR and PET Markings correlated automatically
- Findings linked exactly in the Findings Navigator
- Comprehensive set of evaluation tools
- Easy creation of findings
My places, networked.
See what you need, where you need it**, how you need it:
- Network-wide access for viewing, reading, and collaboration
- Collaboration function allows two experts to diagnose the same case at the same time
- With suspend/resume, one doctor is notified when the other has finished reporting
Biograph mMR – Product Brochure
** Prerequisites include: Internet connection to clinical network, DICOM compliance, meeting of minimum hardware requirements, and adherence to local data security regulations.
- syngo.via for MRI
Minimum Software Version
syngo.via Advanced User license
syngo.MR General Engine
Please Note: Additional technical pre-requisites may apply. Upon receiving your request, your local Siemens representative will clarify whether your system meets the requirements.