Consolidation, standardization, and a shift to value-based care are defining trends of 21st-century healthcare. This paradigm shift has put tremendous pressure on the lab as lab directors seek to manage costs and increase testing volumes, often with a reduction in staffing. Compounding matters, many lab directors face additional difficulties, including the integration of legacy systems and finding, training, and retaining qualified staff. They are increasingly looking to automation and digital solutions to help meet these challenges.
Real results in real labs.
Atellica® Diagnostics IT has enabled labs to simplify and automate tasks, increase capacity, and improve efficiency. Results like:
- A 93% reduction in testing errors.1
- A reduction of 35% of the time spent managing inventory.2
- An 85% increase in patient and staff satisfaction.1
“As a supervisor, Atellica Process Manager has helped me understand and reassess the department’s workflow and improve upon it. Based on data I gather from the analytics report, it has helped me standardize workflow and monitor and achieve our TAT goal.”
Simple. Open. Scalable.
Scalable, easy-to-use solutions to simplify tasks and maximize the effectiveness of your laboratory and its staff.
- Growing library of 700+ device drivers
- Standardized, user-friendly, modern interface
- Scalable options that support small labs with multiple instruments or the largest of enterprises with multiple lab networks
Combine information sources to unify sample, process, result, QC, and inventory data for greater insight that can lead to improved financial, operational, and clinical management of your lab.
- Drill-down, real-time analytics
- Ready-to-use interactive reports to identify and address root causes of performance issues
- Standardization of results and reporting across the enterprise to reduce unwarranted variations and improve result quality
Identify and drive optimized workflows with robust solutions that enhance visibility, automate processes, and centralize management across instruments, automation, sites, and networks.
- Reduce manual tasks and simplify processes.
- Centralize management across multiple labs for a wide variety of tasks.
- Implement user-customized dashboards and alerts to focus staff’s attention where it’s needed most.
- Gain easy access to details needed to make informed and accurate decisions.
- Simplify data collection and processing activities and automate the reporting of key performance indicators.
Leverage the powerful integration only Siemens Healthineers can provide by combining our comprehensive portfolio of multidisciplinary lab innovations, the workflow expertise of our Healthcare Consulting Services, and the culmination of knowledge we’ve acquired during our 20 years of global IT and automation leadership.
- Atellica® Solution immunoassay and clinical chemistry analyzers provide unprecedented flexibility, revolutionary sample management, and a broad assay menu with proven detection technologies for game-changing performance.
- Aptio® Automation advances your laboratory’s productivity by combining intelligent technologies with Siemens Healthineers workflow expertise in highly adaptable multidisciplinary track configurations.
- Siemens Healthineers Healthcare Consulting Services give you the expertise you need to plan, implement, and operate your laboratory.
Data-driven innovation to simplify workflows.
We’ve been a leader in automation and IT for more than 20 years. During that time, we’ve become experts at using data to increase the efficiency of laboratories of all sizes from around the world. We’ve packaged that knowledge into IT products that can help you optimize operations in your lab. And Atellica Diagnostics IT can help you dig deeper into your operations to understand what’s driving your performance—and how to improve it. That’s what we mean by data-driven innovation.