Click on the name of your current system for more information about an upgrade opportunity:
ACUSON Sequoia ultrasound system
Taking ultrasound to new heights
Designed to deliver more image clarity and penetration than conventional ultrasound systems.1 With its powerful architecture and patented Deep Abdominal Transducer (DAX), the ACUSON Sequoia can penetrate up to 40 cm allowing you to confidently image your high BMI patients.
- BioAcoustic™ imaging technology to address each patient’s unique bioacoustics characteristics
- Remarkably fast, fully focused B-mode image for improved image uniformity from near-field to far-field
- Windows 10 Operating System, as well as MDS2 and DoD compliant to current cybersecurity requirements
ACUSON SC2000 PRIME ultrasound system
Precision at the speed of life
Offering outstanding image quality without compromise and helps increase productivity with one-click measurements, automated protocols and navigational tools. It is a versatile system for your cardiovascular needs, providing the precision and speed clinicians require today.
- Capability to image in 2D and 3D TTE, 2D and 3D TEE and ICE
- High-quality, real-time volumetric image with color doppler
- Comprehensive suite of 2D and 3D one-click knowledge-based clinical applications
ACUSON Juniper ultrasound system
Small on the outside, big on the inside
Designed to provide premium image quality and color sensitivity in one of the smallest footprints in its class. This high-performance ultrasound system is designed to handle a variety of clinical applications without sacrificing image quality, portability or performance.
- Lightest and easiest to maneuver ultrasound system in its class
- Instant access to 80% of exams with 5 active imaging ports and 1 active CW port
- Enhanced needle visualization
ACUSON NX Series ultrasound systems
Built specifically around the way you work, the ACUSON NX™ Series ultrasound systems are simple and uncomplicated, yet powerful. This premier value shared service cart-based systems were created with clinical reliability, process efficiency, and future sustainability in mind
- Reduces keystrokes 28% compared to conventional systems
- Increased visibility with a linear transducer field-of-view that is up to 32% larger
- Excellent biplane imaging with BP10-3 transducer2
ACUSON Bonsai ultrasound system
The Essence of Power and Portability
Ultra-portable system that provides the perfect harmony of power and portability. It performs in any environment without compromising mobility or imaging performance. The ACUSON Bonsai provides exceptional imaging results, a wide variety of advanced applications and workflow features that transform care delivery.
- Automatic protocols to reduce scan times and key strokes
- Fully loaded with a complete set of cardiology applications
- Comprehensive set of 12 TTE and TEE transducers