The easy-to-use CLINITEK Status®+ Self-test Urine Chemistry Analyzer and reagents deliver fast, accurate, reliable urinalysis results with the convenience of a self-test.
- Enables fast, convenient patient monitoring for common health conditions and chronic disease
- Brings the reliability and accuracy of the lab directly to the patient
- Available for use in pharmacies, retail clinics and elder care homes/centers
- Convenient urinalysis testing for telemedicine, home care, and screening programs
- Automated analyzers eliminate the subjectivity of visual read tests
Features & Benefits
As the world’s population ages, the burden of chronic disease increases. There is a growing need for decentralized care solutions, which offer patients convenience and flexibility. Self-test solutions bring the reliability and accuracy of the lab directly to the patient.
Simple and Convenient
- Reduces manual handling and the subjectivity of visual read tests
- Simple, intuitive touchscreen operation: load test, enter data, analyzer does the rest
- Eliminates manual testing time
- Onboard printed report for patient record reduces transcription errors
- Onboard data storage for 700 results
Improved Data Integrity
- Auto-Checks feature for reduced errors and minimized risk
- Automatically detects humidity exposure and identifies strip type
- Elimates human subjectivity
- Enhances testing accuracy
- Reduces unwarranted variations
The CLINITEK Status®+ Self-test Urine Chemistry Analyzer is a point-of-care urinalysis analyzer designed to read only Siemens Healthineers urine test strips.
Semi-quantitative Tests Measured
Routine urine tests
bilirubin, glucose, ketone, leukocytes, nitrite, pH, protein, specific gravity, and urobilinogen
Kidney disease test
albumin, creatinine, albumin-to-creatinine ratio
Unidirectional via Serial Port (RS232)
100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz
6 AA batteries
10.70 in. (27.2 cm)
6.70 in. (17.1 cm)
6.20 in. (15.8 cm)
3.65 lbs (1.66 kg)
18-80% relative humidity, non-condensing
Patient test results
Identify strip types, simplifying training and operation
Detect humidity exposure, ensuring data quality
Check for common sample-interferences, ensuring result accuracy (not available in the U.S.)
Did this information help you?
The products/features (mentioned herein) are not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons their future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens Healthineers organization for further details.