MR Diffusion in the prostate
Left: Diffusion, b-value 100 and ADC map, matrix 96 x 128
Right: ZOOMit, Diffusion, b-value 100 and ADC map, matrix 58 x 98
(Image: MAGNETOM Skyra, Kantonsspital Aarau, Switzerland)
ZOOMit is the first clinical application for parallel transmit technology. Powered by Siemens' parallel transmit architecture, TimTX TrueShape, ZOOMit uses dynamic excitation pulses to achieve selective field-of-view (zoomed) imaging, without aliasing artifacts. Imaging is faster, with less susceptibility artifacts and geometric distortions. Zoom into your image to appreciate the smallest details, to improve diagnostic confidence and expand research possibilities.
With ZOOMit, you can:
- Image only your selective volume of interest;
- achieve faster, higher-resolution imaging,with less susceptibility artifacts and distortions;
- Gain additional 20% SNR1 with TimTX Acceleration2;
- Detect and evaluate smaller lesions, especially in areas prone to susceptibility artifacts, for increased diagnostic confidence,
- Broaden the scope of clinical MR imaging
- Unlock the door to new research opportunities.