Your Blood Gas Partner of Choice
Siemens Healthineers family of quality products, responsive on-site service, and comprehensive training for blood gas systems delivers value for customers over the long-term
Partnership You Can Trust
- More than 45 years of blood gas experience, R&D and product development
- State-of-the-art analyzers and connectivity solutions, seamlessly integrated to help improve risk management and the quality of the healthcare you provide
- Comprehensive on-site training for easier blood gas system implementation
- Prompt on-site service, provided by dedicated field service teams with extensive expertise to help ensure optimal system performance and uptime
Outstanding Value for Cost-effective Healthcare
- Reliable, easy-to-use systems designed to optimize performance, reduce hassels, and enhance your workflow.
- Responsive on-site service helps maximize your system uptime.
- Siemens' state-of-the-art cartridge technology on our blood gas systems helps reduce operator maintenance, eliminates the need for external gas tanks, and simplifies instrument inventory control.
- Our patent-pending personalized education program and CEU accredited series of one-day seminars and online courses provide professional development opportunities and help hospital personnel meet country regulatory requirements.
A Commitment to Growth
- New products, software and feature upgrades to meet your escalating testing needs, no matter what the testing volume.
- Continuous system enhancements focus on delivering improved ease-of-use, increased system uptime, and enhanced workflow.
- New applications continue to be developed on all Siemens blood gas platforms for future releases.
Education and Events
- American Association for Respiratory Care (AARC) Summer Forum, Orlando, Florida, July 15-17, 2013
- American Association for Clinical Chemistry (AACC), Houston, TX, July 28-August 1, 2013
- International Respiratory Congress (AARC), Anaheim, CA, Nov 16–19, 2013
- The 14th Asian Australasian Congress of Anesthesiologists, Auckland, New Zealand, Feb, 2014
- Sample Handling Guide 1.5 MB
- Preanalytical Issues Guide 0.3 MB
- AQC White Paper 0.9 MB
- Comparison of Whole Blood Total Bilirubin Determination in Neonates White Paper 0.1 MB
- Neonatal Total Bilirubin Method Evaluation White Paper 0.2 MB
- Clinical Utility of Blood Gas Poster 0.6 MB
- POC Mobile Resources - eBooks and Apps
Learn more about the benefits of partnering with Siemens
Support Team Video
Learn about the support network committed to your success