The VERSANT® Sample Preparation 1.0 Reagents Kit can help improve the quality of your extractions and increase your lab’s efficiency to better manage increasing test volumes. Your lab can decrease sample variability to provide physicians with better, more reliable information for patient management.
VERSANT Sample Preparation 1.0 Reagents Kit
Características y Beneficios
Siemens’ proprietary extraction technology uses magnetic particles coated with a nano layer of silica for the efficient isolation of quality nucleic acids. Homogeneous bead size and shape improves reproducibility, recovery, and quality of RNA and DNA extractions to enhance assay performance.
- Fast and easy setup reduces operator time.
- Supports expanding menu of molecular diagnostics tests from Siemens.
- Allows extraction of both RNA and DNA from a variety of samples.
- Helps to minimize your reagent inventory and improve laboratory efficiency.
Sample Types Supported
- Urogenital swabs
- Cerebral spinal fluid
- Nasal-pharyngeal swab
- Buccal swab
- Breast milk
- Cell culture
- PBMC (buffy coat)
- Amniotic fluid
- Eye swab
- BAL (Bronchial Alveoli Lavage)
- ThinPep and SurePath collection media