We see diversity as the inclusion and collaboration of different thinking, backgrounds, experiences, expertise, and individual qualities across all organizational levels.
Diversity is as much about ideas as it is people. It’s about enabling different ideas and approaches to thrive. It’s about tapping the creative potential of all our employees to be as diverse as our customers and the patients for whom they care.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) and Diversity and Inclusion Councils offer ways for our employees to connect, collaborate, and act as catalysts for change. They can do this in a variety of ways:
- Expand professional networks through employee resource group membership.
- Develop and enhance leadership skills by taking on a diversity, equity, and inclusion leadership role.
- Leverage mentorship opportunities.
- Attend professional training to foster career development.
- Impact the business by participating in projects that address diversity, equity and inclusion in healthcare.
- Support the local community through volunteerism.
- Contribute creative ideas to make coming to work fun, productive, and meaningful.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens Healthineers is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state, or local law.