CT Cardio-Vascular Engine
Daha fazla aşama kaydedin. CT Cardio-Vascular Engine ile.
BT’nizde miyokardiyal perfüzyon değerlendirmesiyle, hemodinamik olarak ilgili koroner stenozlara tanı koyarken klinik becerilerinizi artırın. CT Cardio-Vascular Engine aort kapakçığı nakilleri için otomatik yardım sunan yenilikçi araçlarla birlikte prosedür öncesi planlama özelliğine sahip bulunuyor. 2015 sürümündeki yeni uygulamalar sayesinde de koroner stenozlarda süreç verimliliğini hızlandırabilirsiniz.
- What top innovation will you get?
syngo.CT Cardiac Function – Enhancement and syngo.CT Myocardial Perfusion enable a comprehensive assessment of myocardial perfusion
- Başka hangi yenilikler var?
CT Cardio-Vascular Engine, hızlı ve kesin değerlendirmeler yapmanıza yardımcı olan birçok otomatik özellik sunuyor.
Speed in routine…
The moment you open a cardiac case the Automated Case Preparation has already pre-processed the images and displays them in your appropriate layout together with adequate evaluation tools. Meaning you can immediately start evaluating the coronary vessels, bypass grafts, functional parameters, and the prepared calcium score. It also offers the unique capability to use SOMATOM CT‘s MinDose data for functional evaluation, saving 50% dose compared to the standard procedure. The new workflow CT TAVI Planning allows for an accurate and streamlined assessment of all parameters necessary for TAVI planning.
…power in challenging cases
The CT Cardio-Vascular Engine helps you in more demanding cases by adding incremental information for your diagnosis and supports you with a powerful set of intelligent tools – for example: By enabling you to conduct a thorough analysis of the right ventricle, myocardial perfusion based on its enhancement or by facilitating the evaluation of quantitative dynamic CT myocardial perfusion results1.
The availability of two levels of diagnostic possibilities (CT Cardio-Vascular Engine and CT Cardio-Vascular Engine Pro) allows you to focus on your personal and your institution’s needs.
Hardware features in the CT Cardio-Vascular Engine
- HeartView for ECG-controlled data acquisition and image reconstruction
- Cardio BestPhase for automatic best systolic and diastolic phase selection
- MinDose ECG Pulsing for 30-50% dose saving in cardiac function1
- Long scan ranges for whole body CT angiography
Software modules in the CT Cardio-Vascular Engine
- syngo.CT CaScoring for quick risk assessment and coronary age calculation
- syngo.CT Coronary Analysis for evaluation of coronary arteries and quantification of coronary stenosis
- syngo.CT Cardiac Function for left ventricular function assessment
- syngo.CT Vascular Analysis for assessment and quantification of general vascular pathologies, such as stenosis and abdominal aortic aneurysms
- CT TAVI Planning for accurate and streamlined assessment of all parameters necessary for reliable TAVI planning
Optional integrated Dual Energy features in the CT Cardio-Vascular Engine
- syngo.CT Vascular Analysis – DE Direct Angio for precise whole-body bone-free visualizations
- DE integration of syngo.CT DE Heart PBV for visualization of contrast agent concentration in the myocardium for the assessment of myocardial viability or infarct location
Additional software modules in the CT Cardio-Vascular Engine Pro
- syngo.CT Cardiac Function – Enhancement for visualization of ischemia from early or late enhanced images
- syngo.CT Cardiac Function – Right Ventricle for right ventricular functional assessment
- syngo.CT Vascular Analysis – Autotracer for automatic identification and anatomical labeling of major blood vessels
What Experts say
At Åarhus University Hospital, Skejby, Denmark, the CT Cardio-Vascular Engine facilitates reading CT angiography images of the heart.
The applications range from the evaluation of CAD to assessing left and right ventricular function based on MinDose data – for a full cardiac assessment in less than four minutes. The cardiac imaging center at Åarhus University Hospital uses a five user set-up of syngo.via in combination with the SOMATOM Definition Flash.
The University of Brescia, Italy, speeds up cardiovascular reading with syngo.via
Cases that previously required 45 minutes for a thorough analysis are now completed in only 4 minutes. The Automated Pre-Processing allows to rule out CAD in less than a minute. The 3-license configuration of syngo.via is hooked up to the SOMATOM Definition Flash scanner and allows diagnosis at the acquisition workplace and in the PACS reading room.
In Focus: Avoiding Unnecessary Cath With DSCT
Professor Achenbach, cardiologist at the University of Erlangen, demonstrates how CCTA has been successfully implemented and where Siemens makes the difference. In this case study, he shows how patients can be spared unnecessary diagnostic cath.