7 Tesla circular polarized transmit coil with integrated 28 receive coil elements dedicated for high resolution orthopedic imaging; iPAT compatible.
Características y Beneficios
- CP Transmit / 28 channel receive array knee coil
- 28 RX-element coil with 28 integrated preamplifiers, RX-elements arranged in 3 rings
- iPAT compatible
- No coil tuning
- Upper coil part removable (for positioning purposes)
- Holder allows off-center positioning to ensure a comfortable position for the patient
- Cushions (removable) for patient comfort and stabilization of the anatomy
- High resolution knee imaging
- High resolution imaging of lower extremity joints
- Weight: 6.6 kg
- Outer Dimensions: 256 mm × 360 mm × 310 mm (L × W × H)
- Minimum inner diameter: 154 mm
- MAGNETOM 7T
Minimum Software Version
syngo MR B17A
Please Note: Additional technical pre-requisites may apply. Upon receiving your request, your local Siemens representative will clarify whether your system meets the requirements.
The product is still under development and not commercially available yet. Its future availability cannot be ensured. This research system is not cleared, approved or licensed in any jurisdiction for patient examinations. This research system is not labelled according to applicable medical device law and therefore may only be used for volunteer or patient examinations in the context of clinical studies according to applicable law.