Insufficient deployment of a stent
Stent visualization tool enhancing stent visibility even under difficult conditions. One-click operation processes scenes no matter if pre-acquired or acquired during the 5s acquisition program. In addition to automated fade-in/fade-out of processed image, ClearStent offers scene-like behavior, PACS compatibility for review on any DICOM viewer and live fluoro overlay of processed image.
Features & Benefits
- Automated 5-second acquisition or use of pre-acquired images
- Stent ROI detection to avoid cut-off images
- Simultaneous information by looped display of stent and vessel (contrast flow)
- Live fluoro overlay for image guidance during complex procedures
- PACS compatibility for review of scenes using any DICOM viewer
- No separate workstation needed
Read in the following articles and clinical cases how ClearStent supports interventional cardiology procedures.
- ClearStent - A Useful Tool Not Only to Document Stent Expansion (pdf) 0.87 MB
- Clear Visualization of Stent Placement with ClearStent (pdf) 0.92 MB
- Evaluation of In-stent Restenosis Using ClearStent (pdf) 0.73 MB
- New Tools to Enhance Stent Visualization (pdf) 0.12 MB
- Stent Deformation in Bifurcation Stenting with Final Kissing Balloon Inflation (pdf) 0.85 MB
- A Powerful Combination for Coronary Interventions (pdf) 1.2 MB
- Artis Q.zen
- Artis zee
- ARTIS pheno
- Artis Q
Minimum Software Version
Please note: Additional technical prerequisites may apply. Upon receiving your request, your local Siemens representative will clarify whether your system meets the requirements.