In breast cancer care, every woman places her trust in accurate and early detection. To live up to this trust, you need to be able to make confident diagnostic decisions. But can you really trust in what you see?
Increase your diagnostic confidence efficiently and easily with High Definition Breast Tomosynthesis. Already superior with the widest angle, the highest number of projections, and full detector readout, it is now the world’s first tomosynthesis to incorporate EMPIRE Technology:
- See tissue and lesions with unprecedented clarity
- View microcalcifications clearly, and their morphology precisely
- Get Insight, the first synthetic visualization of tomosynthesis in 2D and 3D
- Reduce patient dose by replacing additional mammograms with Insight 2D
- Gain new depth with Insight 3D, for you, your peers and your patients
How does Tomosynthesis work?
Make more confident diagnostic decisions efficiently and easily with High Definition Breast Tomosynthesis. And trust in what you see.
Watch the video about how tomosynthesis works
Why is the angle so important?
The number of projection images and the angular range of the tomosynthesis system directly affect the quality of the resulting 3D image.
With High Definition Breast Tomosynthesis, we now bring a new level of sensitivity to breast cancer detection and diagnosis, empowered by
- The widest tomo angle with 50°
- The highest number of 25 projections
- Full resolution readout without pixel binning
- Unique EMPIRE Technology (A new level of clarity) with Insight 2D and Insight 3D (Get Insight)
The widest tomo angle with 50° and 25 projections provides the perspective required for optimal depth resolution, and cannot be achieved with smaller angles.
The state -of -the-art detector offers readout at full resolution without the need for binning. Every detail is captured and you can really trust in what you see.
Watch how the 50° angle works.
Benefits of High Definition Breast Tomosynthesis
- Better visualization
- Improved cancer detection
- Reduced false positives
- Less patient anxiety
The benefits have already been proven clinically in a recent breast tomosynthesis screening trial that showed a 43%1 increase in the detection rate with True Breast Tomosynthesis. Read more on Clinical proof.
Make more confident diagnostic decisions efficiently and easily with High Definition Breast Tomosynthesis. Trust in what you see – at the widest angle.
Whitepapers for Download
Clinical Value of True Breast Tomosynthesis - An evaluation of recent studies
Benefits of True Breast Tomosynthesis - Bibliography with key findings