AR Surgery Explorer
Experience clinical room layouts with potential OR equipment. Dive into the world of augmented reality.
Minimally invasive procedures that employ intraoperative imaging may lower complication rates. What could you gain in treatment innovation by having seamless access to every imaging modality in your operating room?
Nexaris Angio-MR-CT1,2 allows a seamless combination of Artis Angiography, MAGNETOM MRI, and SOMATOM CT Sliding Gantry in one environment for helpful image information during any stage of the procedure. And thanks to the PILOT patient transfer system, developed with our partner Getinge, switching between the Maquet Magnus surgical table and imaging modalities requires no patient repositioning.
National Taiwan University Hospital introduces its multi-modality hybrid operating room
Meet the medical professionals of NTUH and listen to their arguments on how they decided to install the state-of-the-are hybrid operating room combining angiography and MRI
Features & Benefits
Angiography with ARTIS pheno
ARTIS pheno is a wide-space C-arm system that facilitates robotic imaging for multiple surgical disciplines.
Transfer patients without repositioning
PILOT3 is a patient-centered transfer system that eliminates traditional barriers to using imaging and permits seamless transfer throughout the entire hospital.
No patient repositioning necessary
- Barrier-free intraoperative Angio, MR, and CT imaging
- PILOT transfer board3 slides from the Getinge Maquet Magnus surgical table to the dockable MR table
- Table top2 and transfer board3 are radiolucent
No location restrictions due to the Getinge Transmobil TT-M patient transporter3
- Transfer patients from helicopter to ICU, radiology, and OR
- Provide pre-, intra-, and postoperative care
- Serve elective and emergency patients
Nexaris Angio-MR-CT paves the way for more possibilities during treatment by combining multiple imaging modalities in a single procedure.
Intraoperative MR images of the head to check the results of a brain lesion resection
Siemens Healthineers will accompany you along the journey of customizing your multi-modality OR.
- Initial consultation: We bring in experts in architecture, clinical apps, technical installations, and rules & regulations
- OR planning: We will refine layout options until they fit your specific needs
- Smooth operations: We consider the priorities and requirements of different stakeholders in your institution
- Nexaris Angio-MR-CT together with PILOT3 for seamless multi-modality imaging and hospital-wide patient transfer, creates an entirely new treatment experience that will exceed your expectations.
Maquet Magnus OR table
Provides seamless access to the imaging modalities of Nexaris Angio-MR-CT with the patient in the chosen treatment position.
Vond u deze informatie nuttig?
Nexaris Angio-MR-CT describes scalable solutions with imaging systems in close proximity to each other. Patient transfer without repositioning is enabled by the PILOT patient transfer system. If Nexaris Angio-MR-CT should include a CT system, a customer-specific solution is required.