With the world’s first FAST 3D Camera, we help you acquire the right body region at the right dose – in a reproducible way. The camera in conjunction with Touch Panels, Scan&GO Tablets, and Advanced Applications help you provide first-time-right CT scans, manage tight schedules, and potentially examine more patients.
Can you outperform AI within the FAST 3D Camera?
Why precise patient positioning in CT is a challenge
The FAST 3D Camera makes correct patient positioning a breeze. Its AI algorithms capture the patient’s shape, position, and height in three dimensions and further optimize this data with the help of infrared measurements – so you can provide first-time-right scans with the ideal isocenter, exact topogram, and right dose modulation based on the topogram.
“We found a significant improvement in patient centering (offset 5 ± 3 mm) when using theautomatic positioning algorithm with the 3D Camera compared with manual positioning (offset 19 ±10 mm) performed by technologists (P < 0.005).”
Discover our FAST 3D Camera
Individualized CT imaging
To help you precisely position your patients, we’ve invented the FAST 3D Camera. FAST stands for "Fully Assisting Scanner Technologies".
- The FAST 3D Camera captures the patient’s shape, positioning, and height in three dimensions
- Using infrared measurement, it even recognizes body contour, which is especially useful when, for example, patients are wearing thick clothes
Automating precise patient positioning at the touch of a button
Now at the push of a button you can leverage the power of automation for accurate and reproducible positioning. The new “zero-click” solution on the Touch Panels or Scan&GO Tablets run three unique algorithms simultaneously to support accurate and reproducible positioning:
- FAST Isocentering: provides the correct isocenter position, enabling the right dosemodulation and consistent images
- FAST Range: supports scanning the correct body region with no truncation by aligning theautomatically identified anatomical position with the protocol
- FAST Direction: helps safeguard the right CT scan direction, which is crucial when moving thetable with infused patients