New trendsetting technology with 2nd generation CsI detector
- Scintillator thickness optimized for the X-ray spectrum of the Mammomat Fusion for lower dose
- MaxFill Technology for high spatial resolutions at low dose levels
- Ready to use right away
Optimized scintillator thickness enables lower dose
- X-ray photons are hitting the scintillator and are converted into light through luminescence.
- Optimized emitted light conversion rate thanks to a scintillator thickness adaption for the X-ray spectrum of Mammomat Fusion and a new scintillator construction
- The photodiodes absorb the light and convert it into electrons.
MaxFill for high resolution
- MaxFill technology is integrated in the 2nd generation CsI detector.
- MaxFill technology allows the inclusion of more and thus smaller photodiodes, resulting in a smaller pixel size of 83µm.
- This leads to higher spatial resolution for better image quality.
MaxFill for low dose
- MaxFill Technology increases the fill factor of the detector to 70% (amount of X-ray sensitive areas is maximized).
- This means the pixel matrix is arranged in multi-layers with the photodiodes placed above the TFT switch.
- As thus, there is less "dead space" inside the pixels and incoming light is used more efficiently.
Superior signal to noise ratio
Mammomat Fusion shows superior DQE (Detective Quantum Efficiency) values at high spatial frequencies.