Simplify workflow and improve outcomes with a scalable data-management system for the entire Siemens Healthineers POC portfolio
With POCcelerator SE Data Management System, you can flexibly accommodate future needs by integrating all your Siemens Healthineers POC devices into a POC Ecosystem™ solution that can grow and change as you do.
When you’re ready, you can easily upgrade to POCcelerator, a fully open environment that allows you to connect more than 190 POCT devices from more than 40 manufacturers to your lab or hospital information systems.
Features & Benefits
The POCcelerator Data Management solution provides peace of mind at the point of care with:
- Intelligent compliance reporting
- Integrated E-learning
- EQA and proficiency testing
- Enhanced operator management
How does POCcelerator Data Management System help my department?
- Laboratory: Quality assurance, user management, and a large selection of devices
- Medical Device Department: Monitoring, support, and control of devices
- IT Department: Stable and secure IT infrastructure
- Procurement: Cost-effectiveness and savings with a single middleware solution
- Nursing Department: Organizational management of point-of-care devices
Create your POC Ecosystem Solution
Start using POCcelerator SE Data Management System to connect and manage your Siemens Healthineers devices:
CLINITEK Advantus® Urine Chemistry Analyzer
CLINITEK Status® and Status+ Urine Chemistry Analyzers
DCA Vantage® Analyzer
epoc® Blood Analysis System
RAPIDLab® Blood Gas Systems
RAPIDPoint® Blood Gas Systems
Stratus® CS and CS 200* Acute Care™ Diagnostic Systems
RAPIDComm® Data Management System
Did this information help you?
POCcelerator is a trademark of Siemens Healthcare GmbH. All other trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
The products/features (mentioned herein) are not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons their future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens Healthineers organization for further details.