Atellica Process Manager
Optimize Clinical Operations - Standardize and optimize clinical operations across your laboratory through built-in analytics and business intelligence capabilities.
Atellica® Process Manager helps you do more than control workflow and processes, it enables you to uncover inefficiencies and optimize clinical operations to save time and money.
- Standardize and optimize clinical operations across your laboratory through built-in analytics and business intelligence capabilities.
- Determine and correct errors that occur in the pre-analytic, analytic, and post-analytic stages with advanced performance metrics.
- Increase staff productivity with centralized oversight, including the ability to control all systems*, view reagent levels and testing exceptions from one screen.
- Deliver transparent and predictable turnaround times through the implementation of rules and at-risk sample alerts.
Χαρακτηριστικά και Οφέλη
Atellica® Process Manager is a testament to Siemens Healthineers commitment to digitalize healthcare and enable healthcare providers to achieve better outcomes at lower cost. With Atellica Process Manager, we help you do more than control processes; we help you uncover inefficiencies and optimize clinical operations to save time and money. Based on our leadership in laboratory automation and a wealth of knowledge gained over 20 years of workflow consultations, Atellica Process Manager was designed to optimize performance in laboratories throughout the world.
“Atellica Process Manager has helped me understand and reassess the department’s workflow and improve upon it. Based on data I gather from the analytics report, it has helped me standardize workflow [and] monitor and achieve our TAT goal.”
Standardize and optimize clinical operations across your laboratory through built-in analytics and business intelligence capabilities.
- Increase productivity by balancing tests among connected systems with detailed automation utilization and system reports.
- Track the productivity of both automated and stand-alone systems throughout your laboratory network with built-in analytics and business intelligence capabilities.
- Identify trends by reviewing throughput and exception details by test, time, and patient location.
- Ensure sufficient onboard inventory is available to meet your clinical workflow needs with low-reagent and low-consumable alerts.
Identify and resolve inefficiencies with intelligent and customizable analytics.
- Gain immediate access to a library of standard reports and uncover inefficiencies so you can implement change quickly.
- Develop customized reports based on metrics that you define, with reports that you specify.
- Determine and correct sample errors that occur in the pre-analytic, analytic, and post-analytic stages with advanced performance metrics.
- Generate reports in real time without having to export data to another platform.
Increase workforce productivity with a centralized dashboard for operational oversight.
- Control all systems, view reagent levels, and review testing progress from one screen.
- Access color-coded alerts and sample details in the lab or remotely via any network client workstation.
- View the real-time process status of automation, IT, and connected instruments with customized alerts, reducing hands-on time and enabling staff to focus on higher-priority tasks.
- Configure your individual lab’s layout—including zones to view different laboratories, locations, or sites, if desired—on our proprietary, intuitive 3-D control panel screen.
Deliver transparent and predictable turnaround times through the implementation of rules and at-risk sample alerts.
- Measure laboratory quality indicators with reports that help you gain transparency to your operations.
- Implement test-specific TAT rules and receive alerts for samples before they exceed your lab’s TAT targets.
- Manage priority samples (e.g., STAT samples) and turnaround-time exceptions to deliver predictable turnaround times.
- Customize alerts, dashboards, and priority sample rules to accommodate your clinical laboratory’s workflow needs.
Labs with automation
Aptio® Automation with Data Management System (DMS),
FlexLab® with DMS,
or Aptio Automation with Atellica® Data Manager
Labs without automation
Atellica Data Manager
Atellica® IM 1300 Analyzer
Atellica IM 1600 Analyzer
ADVIA Centaur® XPT Immunoassay System
ADVIA Centaur XP Immunoassay System
IMMULITE® 2000 XPi Immunoassay System
IMMULITE 2000 Immunoassay System
Atellica® CH 930 Analyzer
Atellica® NEPH 630 System**
ADVIA® Chemistry XPT System
ADVIA® 2400 Clinical Chemistry System
ADVIA 1800 Clinical Chemistry System
Dimension Vista® 500 Intelligent Lab System
Dimension Vista 1500 Intelligent Lab System
Dimension® EXL™ 200 Integrated Chemistry System
Dimension EXL with LM Integrated Chemistry System
† Instruments require virtual network computing (VNC) or Remote Desktop capability. Not available on all systems.
** Not available for sale in the U.S.