La gamme de systèmes d’imagerie interventionnelle Artis Q.zen propose une approche visionnaire de la génération et de la détection des rayons X, caractérisée par une précision, une sensibilité et de hautes performances.
- Visionnaire par ses performances
- Visionnaire par sa précision
- Visionnaire par sa sensibilité
Visionary in performance. Visionary in precision. Visionary in sensitivity.
The Artis Q.zen product line for interventional imaging is a visionary breakthrough in X-ray detection with unique sensitivity enabling ultra-low dose imaging. It also takes performance in X-ray generation and precision to the next level.
Experience the future of interventional imaging.
Visionary in performance
GIGALIX X-ray tube – Focused power
- Flat emitter technology for high contrast resolution even at steep angulations
- Small square focal spots for excellent spatial resolution to see more details
- CLEARpulse for sharp images and low dose
Visionary in precision
CLEARstent Live – Real-time stent enhancement software
CLEARstent Live allows a real-time verification of the stent positioning while moving the device, eliminating cardiac movement.
- Support of complex procedures
- Real-time verification of stent positioning while moving the device
- Potential to speed up procedures and to save contrast agent
CLEARstent Live supports your interventional procedures
IVUSmap – Integrated co-registration of IVUS images with angiography
IVUSmap brings detailed vessel, lumen, and wall structure to angiography and provides spatial localization for IVUS (intravascular ultrasound) images within the coronary tree. It combines the advantages of both modalities through co-registration.
- Combined information of angiography and IVUS imaging
- Bookmarks guide stent positioning and deployment
- Automated workflow integrated into procedure
Evelyn Regar, M.D., from the Erasmus Medical Center in Rotterdam, Netherlands on IVUSmap
Learn more about how you can benefit from IVUSmap
Experience the IVUSmap workflow
syngo DynaPBV Body – Evaluate perfusion for personalized therapy
syngo DynaPBV Body provides 3D functional imaging indicating the distribution of blood in tissue by means of color-coded cross-sectional blood volume maps and qualitative blood volume measurements.
- Provides physiological information about lesions directly in the angio-suite
- Supports endpoint determination during embolization
- Potential to identify non-responders directly after interventional therapy
Visionary in sensitivity
Crystalline silicon detector – High sensitivity for ultra-low-dose imaging
- Active matrix with on-pixel amplification increases the signal-to- electronic- noise ratio and enables ultra-low-dose imaging
- Ultra-low-dose imaging reduces radiation for both patients and staff, especially in long-lasting procedures with fluoroscopy guidance
- More coverage compared to small cardiology detectors