In the NICU, the epoc system provides immediate access to critical test results.
- Support better patient and staff experience by running a full menu of 13 tests on 1 test card with one blood draw.
- Minimize sampling with capillary samples for effective neonatal care
- Reduce blood wastage and turnaround time with post-calibration sample application, reducing need for re-sticks for difficult to obtain patient samples
- Lower turnaround time and inventory management costs with a room temperature storage test card for immediate availability at the patient’s bedside
- Faster therapeutic intervention enabled by immediate access to critical results wirelessly
- Simplified quality control so you concentrate on patient testing
With the epoc system, you can deliver outcomes that matter by spending less time on your process and more time with your patients.
“In our pediatric hospital setting, the epoc system showed excellent precision and accuracy…These findings, together with the low cost, room temperature storage of test cards and availability of metabolites such as lactate, glucose, and creatinine along with the wireless connectivity of the epoc system, provide an operational advantage over other point-of-care blood gas analyzers currently available.”
Texas Children’s Hospital, Houston, USA3,4