An MRI scanner is more than just hard- and software. Together with our leading customers we’re continuously pushing the boundaries of MRI, and bring groundbreaking innovations into clinical routine, helping you to expand your MRI services.
- 70% of MRI research is conducted on Siemens equipment1
- Our global collaboration network with leading partners grant access to the newest applications
- The biggest MRI research community provides knowledge for clinical breakthroughs
- We offer you the most comprehensive MRI application portfolio in the market. So you can offer new MRI services to your referrals.
- Applications that make MRI faster, more robust and clinically relevant. Ultimately allowing for more clinical questions to be answered.
- High image quality to provide more answers in Neurology, Orthopedics, Cardiology, Pediatrics, Angiography, Men’s Health, Women’s Health and Oncology.
Providing you additional insights as options for your MAGNETOM Systems as well as syngo.via for post-processing.
Growth with Body MRI
Open up the huge potential of Body MRI with our embrace motion technology – FREEZEit.
- TWIST-VIBE: Ultra-fast, dynamic liver imaging for always the right contrast timing leading to additional findings.
- StarVIBE: Free-breathing constrast enhanced liver imaging to open up body imaging for a broader patient population.
For quantitative liver imaging, non-invasively.
Visualize parametric maps for T1, T2 and T2* providing additional diagnostic information about tissue composition in the heart.
For advanced large joint implant imaging.
RESOLVE (Readout Segmentation Of Long Variable Echo-trains) delivers high resolution diffusion-weighted imaging (DWI) for visualizing the diffusion properties of fine anatomical structures, enabling accurate lesion evaluation.
Unique parallel imaging technique for up to 50% faster, high resolution imaging.
Learn more about these and other Advanced Applications
syngo.via. Get the full picture.
- A “pre-processing” Philosophy that can support same day report turnaround
- The applications necessary to expand into new service lines
- A client-server architecture that frees your workflow, from any one space
This is syngo.via, our intelligent, efficient, and flexible 3D reading and advanced visualization software platform. Use it on a stand-alone workstation or with our client server solution.
Tim Application Suites
Clinically optimized examinations for all routine applications in all body regions as standard on all our MAGNETOM systems.
Comprehensive head and spine examinations can be performed with dedicated programs. High resolution protocols and fast protocols for uncooperative patients are provided. The Neuro Suite also includes protocols for diffusion imaging, perfusion imaging, and fMRI.
Excellent MR Angiography can be performed to visualize arteries and veins with or without contrast agent.
The cardiac suite covers comprehensive 2D routine cardiac applications, ranging from morphology and ventricular function to tissue characterization. Featuring BEAT 2D in conjunction with iPAT and T-PAT techniques.
The Body Suite is dedicated to clinical body applications. Ultra-fast high resolution 2D and 3D protocols are provided for abdomen, pelvis, MR Colonography, MRCP, dynamic kidney, and MR Urography applications. 2D PACE technique makes body imaging easy.
The Onco Suite features a collection of sequences as well as protocols and evaluation tools that may be used for a detailed assessment of a variety of oncological conditions.
The Ortho Suite is a comprehensive collection of protocols for joint imaging including the spine. Also in case of tumors, infections, or vascular necrosis, a large amount of additional information can be acquired using the protocols provided as standard in this suite.
Excellent soft tissue differentiation, customized protocols (e.g. with fat saturation or water excitation or silicone excitation), as well as flexible multiplanar visualization allow for fast, simple and reproducible evaluation of MR breast examinations.
The Scientific Suite supports scientific users by providing easy access to application-specific data for further processing and advanced image calculus.
Tissue relaxation times in pediatrics are very different compared to those of adults. The reasons for these differences are: developing tissues, body size, faster heart rates, and compliance with breath-hold commands. Protocols can be easily adapted for imaging infants.
Do you like it quiet? Experience more than 70% reduction in sound pressure1 for complete neurological and orthopedic exams. With no need to compromise image quality.