Image: Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Chicago, USA
Advanced WARP1 comprises the artifact reduction techniques offered by WARP in addition to the slice phase encoding method SEMAC. This adds the benefit of correcting through-plane distortions and allows for more detailed evaluation (or visualization) of tissue surrounding orthopedic implants.
Advanced WARP especially aids the detection of post-operative clinical conditions in the case of total joint replacements and helps to expand your MRI services in the field of orthopedic imaging.
Features & Benefits
- Advanced WARP1 includes the following artifact reduction techniques:
- Slice Encoding for Metal Artifact Correction (SEMAC) technique for full distortion correction, in- and through-plane
- High-bandwidth RF pulses
- High readout gradient amplitude
- High-bandwidth IR-preparation for robust fat suppression (high-bandwidth STIR)
- View Angle Tilting (VAT) technique for in-plane distortion correction
- Efficient correction of bulk metal artifacts2
- Efficient workflow: Ready-to-use optimized protocols. Integrated Dot workflow with single-click changes to a scan strategy optimized for implant patients
- Robust image quality and fewer repeated scans, ensuring high patient throughput
- Potential to diagnose clinical conditions such as prosthesis loosening, infections, inflammations, and implant failure
- MAGNETOM Aera
- MAGNETOM Prisma
- MAGNETOM Skyra
- MAGNETOM Vida
Minimum Software Version
syngo MR E11
Please Note: Additional technical pre-requisites may apply. Upon receiving your request, your local Siemens representative will clarify whether your system meets the requirements.