The Dimension® EXL™ with LM Integrated Chemistry System gives you the power of both chemistry and immunoassay testing in one system, with a large onboard menu to increase workflow efficiency in low- to mid-sized laboratories.
- Simplify lab operations with an onboard capacity of 91 assays chosen from our comprehensive menu of chemistry and immunoassays.
- Improve workflow efficiency with the ability to test any tube, any place, any time, with no-pause sorting, no splitting tubes, and no shuttling between analyzers.
- Gain better outcomes with fast assay times for critical results, such as high-sensitivity troponin I in only 10 minutes, electrolytes in <1 minute, and automated-pretreatment immunosuppressive drug assays.
Dimension® EXL™ with LM Integrated Chemistry System
Features & Benefits
True Integration for Increased Efficiency
- Extend capabilities with a comprehensive menu, including chemistry, cardiac, thyroid, and our automated-pretreatment immunosuppressive drug assays.
- Avoid splitting samples—simultaneously run most assays from one sample tube.
- Simplify your workflow—mix and match chemistry and immunoassay tests on the fly in one common reagent area.
LOCI Technology Inside
- Experience excellent immunoassay sensitivity using small sample volumes with homogeneous LOCI® Advanced Chemiluminescence Technology.
- Produce fast and accurate results — assay times as short as 10 minutes for key critical assays.
- Increase testing capabilities with 91 assays onboard and the ability to load 18 reagents at once without pausing the system.
- Respond quickly with STAT sampling from any position and a 4-minute time to first result for a basic panel and electrolyte results in under a minute.
- Keep systems operating with only 5 minutes of daily maintenance, no daily hands-on maintenance for electrolytes, and the new Dimension Remote Services feature to manage requests when service is needed.
- Further simplify laboratory operations with connectivity to Siemens Healthineers automation and IT solutions.
Vitamin D Total
Drugs of Abuse/Toxicology
EDDP (Methadone Metabolite)‡
Ethyl Glucuronide (EtG)‡,§§
Alanine Aminotransferase (ALT)
Alkaline Phosphatase (ALP)
Gamma Glutamyltransferase (GGT)
Total Iron Binding Capacity
Total Protein, CSF/Urine
Urea Nitrogen (BUN)
Special Infectious Disease
β-2 Microglobulin Latex†‡
Antistreptolysin O (ASO)†‡
CRP, Extended Range
Ig Light Chains, Type Kappa†‡
Ig Light Chains, Type Lambda†‡
Lipoprotein (a) Ultra†‡
Rheumatoid Factor (RF)†‡
Therapeutic Drug Monitoring (TDM)
- System runs up to 440 photometric, 187 IMT, and 167 immunoassay tests per hour.
- Onboard capacity of 91 assays (88 reagent positions and three IMTs).
- One sample area with a capacity of 60 samples in six 10-position segments. STAT tests can be placed in any position.
- Common reagent compartment and containers for chemistry and immunoassays, which load on the fly.
Did this information help you?
*Available for sale only in Japan.
†Not available for sale in the U.S.
‡Alliance Application manufactured by third party, distributed by Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics.
§No manual pre-treatment.
**Alliance Application manufactured and distributed by Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics.
††Under development. Not available for sale.
§§ Restricted in the U.S. to law enforcement-related use (forensic use only).