The easy-to-install Dimension® EXL 200 Integrated Chemistry System can help mobilize COVID-19 testing quickly in pop-up labs.
The Dimension® EXL™ 200 Integrated Chemistry System, now including Dimension Remote Services and enhanced QCC PowerPak®, gives you the power of both chemistry and immunoassay testing in a compact system ideal for smaller-sized laboratories.
- Offers the versatility to deliver better outcomes in any location with a comprehensive menu, including critical cardiac assays and our automated-pretreatment immunosuppressive drug assays.
- Transition easily and correlate results between core and satellite labs using the partnership of the Atellica® Solution and the Dimension EXL 200 Integrated Chemistry System.
- Improve workflow efficiency with the ability to test any tube, any place, any time with no-pause loading, no tube sorting, no splitting tubes, and no shuttling between analyzers.
Consolidate chemistry and immunoassay testing with one system small enough to fit in any laboratory.
Features & Benefits
True Integration for Increased Efficiency
- Consolidate testing with a comprehensive menu, including chemistry, cardiac, thyroid, and our automated-pretreatment immunosuppressive drug assays.
- Avoid splitting samples—simultaneously run all assays from one sample tube.
- Simplify your workflow—mix and match chemistry and immunoassay tests on the fly in one common reagent area.
- Save space with a compact footprint of <1.5 sq m / 16 sq ft (16.2 sq ft previous/refurbished models).
LOCI Technology Inside
- Experience excellent immunoassay sensitivity using small sample volumes with homogeneous LOCI® Advanced Chemiluminescence Technology.
- Produce fast and accurate results—assay times as short as 10 minutes for key critical assays.
- Respond quickly with STAT sampling from any position, a 4-minute time to first result for a basic panel, and electrolyte results in under a minute.
- Enhanced QCC PowerPak offers even more automated dilution, calibration, control, alert, and system-check features.
- Save time with no manual sample pretreatment, no manual reagent preparation, and long calibration stability.
- Keep systems operating with only 5 minutes of daily maintenance, no daily hands-on maintenance for electrolytes, and the new Dimension Remote Services feature to manage requests when service is needed.
- Further simplify laboratory operations with connectivity to Siemens Healthineers automation and IT solutions.
Vitamin D Total
Drugs of Abuse/Toxicology
EDDP (Methadone Metabolite)‡
Ethyl Glucuronide (EtG)‡,§§
Alanine Aminotransferase (ALT)
Alkaline Phosphatase (ALP)
Gamma Glutamyltransferase (GGT)
Total Iron Binding Capacity
Total Protein, CSF/Urine
Urea Nitrogen (BUN)
Special Infectious Disease
β-2 Microglobulin Latex†‡
Antistreptolysin O (ASO)†‡
CRP, Extended Range
Ig Light Chains, Type Kappa†‡
Ig Light Chains, Type Lambda†‡
Lipoprotein (a) Ultra†‡
Rheumatoid Factor (RF)†‡
Therapeutic Drug Monitoring (TDM)
- System runs up to 440 photometric, 187 IMT, and 167 immunoassay tests per hour.
- Onboard capacity of 47 assays (44 reagent positions and three IMTs).
- One sample area with a capacity of 60 samples in six 10-position segments. STAT tests can be placed in any position.
- Common reagent compartment and containers for chemistry and immunoassays, which load on the fly.
Did this information help you?
*Available for sale only in Japan.
†Not available for sale in the U.S.
‡Alliance Application manufactured by third party, distributed by Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics.
§No manual pre-treatment.
**Alliance Application manufactured and distributed by Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics.
††Under development. Not available for sale.
§§Restricted in the U.S. to law enforcement-related use (forensic use only).