Our single source CT scan machine SOMATOM® X.cite, combined with myExam Companion, launches the era of intelligent imaging. myExam Companion guides users intuitively through any procedure, adjusting key parameters to individual patients. This allows technologists of any skill level to unlock the full potential of this new high-end system, including its Vectron® X-ray tube and large, 82 cm bore. No matter the patient or complexity of the procedure, SOMATOM X.cite and myExam Companion together enables users to reduce unwarranted variations – and generate consistent, comprehensive results.
SOMATOM X.cite empowers excellence in computed tomography.
Intelligent imaging. Excellence empowered.
SOMATOM X.cite with myExam Companion allows users of any skill level to unlock the full potential of this CT scan machine. Discover the innovative features of SOMATOM X.cite and learn how it empowers excellence in computed tomography.
FAST 3D Camera*
- Right dose modulation
- Correct body region
- Right scan direction
- Guides technologists of all experience levels through routine examinations as well as more complex procedures
- Procedures become more personalized for patients, easier for technologists, and more consistent for radiologists
VPI and Patient Observation Camera*
- Improve compliance with breathing commands thanks to color-coded breath-hold countdown
- Displayed on the front and back of the tunnel
Vectron® X-ray tube
- 1,200 mA @ 70, 80, 90 kV
- 0.6 x 0.7 (IEC) focal spot
- 70 – 150 kV in steps of 10 kV
- Tablets allow you to stay close to your patient which results in higher efficiency, and higher patient comfort
- Standardize and simplify all departmental processes – from patient setup to image distribution, archiving, and reading
82 cm bore
- Large bore helps patients and users to relax
- Ideal for obese patients, and orthopedic or interventional procedures
- With anti-scatter 3D collimator grid
- TrueSignal technology with full electronic integration
- Edge technology enabling the generation of 0.5 mm slices
Low kV imaging and Tin Filter
- Powerful low-dose scanning
- Tin-filtered topogram