Saving environment is a shared responsibility, our e-waste management is an initiative towards reducing the environmental impact of our products. At Siemens Healthineers, we are committed to responsible recycling of our end-of-life products and urge all our customers to join our endeavour to protect the environment. Our e-waste management initiative reaffirms our commitment to ensure compliance of environmental laws in India by ensuring proper management of electronic waste.
To promote and encourage electronic waste recycling, we would advise our customers to contact us for collection of e-waste.
We have appointed M/s. Eco Recycling limited (“Ecoreco”) as our authorized dismantler and recycler, having authorization from Maharashtra Pollution Control Board, who shall be responsible for collection, transportation, storage, segregation, dismantling and recycling of e-waste.
As our valued customer, we encourage you to channelize recycling of our end-of-life products only through our recycler “Ecoreco” or Service Engineers as the case may be.
M/S EPR Compliance Pvt. Ltd. (PROEPR – a subsidiary of M/S ECORECO) is fulfilling the producer responsibility obligations for M/S Siemens Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. by:
1) Creating awareness about the advantages of scrapping electrical waste through proper channels
2) Providing 24/7 connectivity and channels across India for supporting customers to channelize the E-waste
Click here for more information on E-Waste Management.
Do’s & Don’ts:
- Always look for information on the catalogue with your product for end-of life equipment handling or get in touch with our Sales / Service team.
- Ensure that only Authorized Recyclers handle your electronic products which has to be recycled.
- Always call our Sales / Service team to dispose products that have reached end-of life.
- Always drop your used electronic products batteries or any accessories when they reach the end of their life. Kindly inform the Sales / Service team and we will coordinate to pick up the e-waste.
- Do not dismantle your electronic products on your own.
- Do not throw electronics in bins having "Do not Dispose” sign.
- Do not give e-waste to informal and unorganized sectors like Local Scrap Dealers / Rag Pickers.
- Do not dispose your product in garbage bins along with municipal waste that ultimate reaches landfills.
ECO RECO Contacts:
Toll Free Number: 1800-102-1020
Door No.: 39-33-96-MIG-334,
Jatin Tamuli Complex,
1st Floor, Opp. Bank of Baroda,
H-22, 1st Floor,
Plot No. 1, Wedding Souk,
Alfra Plaza S-59/60,
5/A, New York Corner,
Khasara No 7/24, 25/2, 8/21
Plot no. 763/26,
Sy. No. 34, NS Warehouse,
DH-106 SCH No. 74-C,
Richland Commercial Hub,
47-C, Jaidurga Nagar,
22-A, Kabilar Narag, ECE Road,
PLOT NO 109, Industrial Area,
3/363 Agarwal Movers Tower,
L-36B, 2nd Floor, 21st Street,
5-9-58/1-15, Plot Number-702,
A-115, 2nd Floor, Pream Plaza,
A-59, Transport Nagar,
BD Casting Commercial Complex Dankuni,