Reconnect with confidence
From everyday activities to long-awaited reunions, feel better and safer in the company of others. With the CLINITEST Rapid COVID-19 Antigen Self-Test, you can expect accurate and reliable results in just 15 minutes—whether or not you have symptoms of COVID-19. With 97.25% sensitivity and 100% specificity, all it takes is a quick, easy, and gentle nasal swab for peace of mind today.
Currently, CLINITEST Rapid COVID-19 Antigen Self-Test is only available in select countries. Please refer back to this page for availability in your country.
Please follow local government and health regulations and guidance with respect to COVID-19 health and safety.
A test simple enough to be used anywhere
Easy to use, no special equipment or training required
Simple nasal swab with 97.25% sensitivity and 100% specificity
Accurate results in only 15 minutes
Test individuals with or without COVID-19 symptoms
Just swab, roll, squeeze, then read!
Insert the tube into the workstation
Insert the tube into the workstation provided with the kit.
- For kits containing prefilled extraction tubes: remove the foil lid from the top of the tube.
- For kits containing vials with buffer solution: add 10 drops of buffer solution to the tube.
Nasal specimen collection
- Using the sterile swab provided, carefully insert the swab into one nostril.
- The swab tip should be inserted 2‒4 cm until resistance is met. Roll the swab 5 times inside the nostril.
- Using the same swab, repeat this process inside the other nostril, again rolling swab 5 times.
- Withdraw the swab from the nasal cavity and follow local instructions for specimen processing.
Roll swab 6+ times inside tube, squeeze against bottom and sides of tube.
Let stand and insert dropper tip
Let stand for one minute, and squeeze several more times. Then, safely remove and discard swab, and insert dropper tip into tube with specimen.
Add sample to cassette
Lay cassette flat, label, and add 4 drops of test sample into sample well.
Results will be ready in 15 minutes. .
How to use CLINITEST® Rapid COVID-19 Antigen Self-Test in India
Testing using the CLINITEST® Rapid COVID-19 Antigen Self-Test is simple. All you need is right in your kit. When you are ready to conduct your test, simply click this video which will lead you through the testing steps and interpreting your result.